Until I saw TBBT I never knew that....
You can be a total ass to your girlfriend as long as you have a screensaver picture of her to show that you really do care.

A 'Big Ol' Five' can be satisfied with ten minute 'so-so' sex before she is married. Lord knows what she'll have when the 'newlywed magic' leaves the relationship....

A life-size time machine is considered a cooler chick magnet than a hot tub.

Taking advantage of your germ-phobic boyfriend into giving you a sponge bath is understandable since he isn't 'putting out' and not a sign that there is something fundamentally whacked about you getting off while he did what he did because he was genuinely concerned.

You can make your girlfriend feel bad about reading your mother's book and have pity sex with you at the drop of a hat but that doesn't mean she won't forgive you at some point. After all, you already told her you did things she wanted just to have sex and she was cool with that!

Writers can create a 'great romance' from two people who on-camera can't relate to each other intellectually, sexually, through hobbies, and most importantly makes Professor Proton wonder 'just what do you two talk about'?
Let's go exploring!
The following 4 users Like wellplayedpenny's post:
  • Gamma, Tuesday Pajamas, ricardo shillyshally, Nutz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Until I saw TBBT I never knew that.... - by wellplayedpenny - 07-23-2014, 01:05 AM