Until I saw TBBT I never knew that....
I'd say to most of The Major's Lessons, that they are pretty much true. Whether applied to TBBT, or life. There are conforming forces out there; maybe CBS, or [organisation we're not allowed to mention, The Spanish Inquisition!) I realise that 'growing up' doesn't just mean wearing a cardigan, and imitating your parents, but keeping everthing you love from when you were young, and just keep adding to it, as you grow! (We've only been re-defining what it is to be an adult for about fifty years). With the show, I've realised they can't keep going for ever, they've run out of ideas, the actors become older(and can't be replaced). So do they finish on a high, and leave us all without closure? Or did they reach a peak at about season 4, and are taking us by the route of unbelievable characters, and a conformist plot down to the inevitable finale! Also TBBT tells us that in sit com land; it's normal to stalk the object of your lust over a protracted time, infiltrate their friends group, be ingratiating, manipulate, use guilt trip, lie (when A pretended to be ill), etc! No Clips!!!! And then try to change them into somebody else!!!
The following 3 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • devilbk, wellplayedpenny, queenoftheDales

Messages In This Thread
RE: Until I saw TBBT I never knew that.... - by ricardo shillyshally - 07-15-2014, 11:15 PM