Until I saw TBBT I never knew that....
Can I play?

More TBBT Life Lessons

(1) Being asexual is evidence of immaturity/retarded growth/something wrong.

(2) Being devoted to science or one’s intellectual work is the sign of an incomplete human, because only devotion to conventional romance makes a person worthwhile or whole.

(3) Being single is socially unacceptable, and manifests as constant misery.

(4) All dreams must be abandoned for the ‘reality’ of a family and mortgage, dishwasher etc.

(5) Sex is more important than fidelity to one’s own nature.

(6) Self-assured, independent, unusual and superior men must be humiliated and mocked, and ultimately brought to their knees and made to conform.

(7) Self-assured, independent, free-spirited women must be made housewives.

(8) All comic books, science fiction, speculative fiction, fantasy fiction, board games, video games, role-playing games, cosplay and so forth, are embarrassing and childish pursuits/hobbies and should be put away in favour of attention to one’s relationship.
(See Lesson 5)

(9) If you complainingly suffer years of insults, obliviousness, and neglect you will eventually get the object of your desire to return a small percentage of your attentions.

(10) If you wait around long enough for the object of your desire to fall into destitution and despair and lose her hopes and dreams, she will then agree to marry you.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 8 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Gamma, lewstonewar, wellplayedpenny, ricardo shillyshally, queenoftheDales, CassandraElise, Nutz, Louise

Messages In This Thread
RE: Until I saw TBBT I never knew that.... - by Idle Miscreant - 07-14-2014, 10:29 AM