Until I saw TBBT I never knew that....
If you have been burdened with the obligation of reciprocity and the gift you are giving is not enough, a hug will almost always suffice.

Understanding the laws of physics can help you string up underwear on a telephone wire, but it does not transfer over to basketball.

Goofy is terrifying
Bears are terrifying
Anyone willing to “scent” your possessions is terrifying
The following 6 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, devilbk, wellplayedpenny, CassandraElise, Wisp, Nutz
It may be more hygienic to have a plague-infested gibbon sneeze on you than to use hot air blowers in the public restrooms.

If your milk carton feels lighter, odds are there is a milk thief nearby.
(07-18-2014, 03:50 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: It may be more hygienic to have a plague-infested gibbon sneeze on you than to use hot air blowers in the public restrooms.

Every time I use those damn things I think of this quote. Big Grin
The MARS Rover lab is so easily accessible and the Rover, itself, easy to pilot.

Documentaries about bees have psychological applications to human sociology.

If four people dressed in Flash costumes stood really close together they'd look like one Flash moving really fast.

Any guy who likes comic books has to be pathetic and lonely. I mean the writers didn't even try--'Lonely Larry'? Good grief!

You can shower at a car wash.

Carrying a bowling ball around in your back pack 'just in case' isn't stupid or crazy.
Let's go exploring!
The following 2 users Like wellplayedpenny's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant
You can be a total ass to your girlfriend as long as you have a screensaver picture of her to show that you really do care.

A 'Big Ol' Five' can be satisfied with ten minute 'so-so' sex before she is married. Lord knows what she'll have when the 'newlywed magic' leaves the relationship....

A life-size time machine is considered a cooler chick magnet than a hot tub.

Taking advantage of your germ-phobic boyfriend into giving you a sponge bath is understandable since he isn't 'putting out' and not a sign that there is something fundamentally whacked about you getting off while he did what he did because he was genuinely concerned.

You can make your girlfriend feel bad about reading your mother's book and have pity sex with you at the drop of a hat but that doesn't mean she won't forgive you at some point. After all, you already told her you did things she wanted just to have sex and she was cool with that!

Writers can create a 'great romance' from two people who on-camera can't relate to each other intellectually, sexually, through hobbies, and most importantly makes Professor Proton wonder 'just what do you two talk about'?
Let's go exploring!
The following 4 users Like wellplayedpenny's post:
  • Gamma, Tuesday Pajamas, ricardo shillyshally, Nutz
Undermining another scientist's research will not only get you laid, it may eventually get you tenure.
The following 4 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, ricardo shillyshally, wellplayedpenny, Nutz
(07-23-2014, 01:05 AM)wellplayedpenny Wrote: A life-size time machine is considered a cooler chick magnet than a hot tub.

Well, I think we're all agreed on that, aren't we?

LOOK AT THIS MAGNIFICENT BASTARD OF A MACHINE.
LOOK at the ornamental chair! The little velvet footstool! The scientifically useless decorative flourishes! Och, it makes me weep internally with the beauty.

[Image: 536524-bbtimemachine.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally, queenoftheDales, CassandraElise, wellplayedpenny, Louise, Nutz
Sheldon just freakin' kills me! Can you imagine him with a hot tub! He'd have calculated how much bacteria was being multiplied by the minute! Something in that Janine Davis clip, when Sheldon says, 'I don't know what you mean by quirks!' We do all delude ourselves that we aren't emotional/intellectual labyrinths. I never knew; that if you have low level OCD, think uniquely, display a few quirks(symptoms of anxiety!), have perfected a boyish innocence, then you will be labelled MAD! (but only when your 'friends' think it's uncool in front of potential sexual partners!). [Image: bazinga-jim-parsons-sheldon-cooper-smile...-80904.jpg]
The following 4 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, wellplayedpenny, Louise
Half of those expressions are directly related to Penny. This is why their scenes together are bloody essential.
I miss the top third one along particularly. That's quintessential Vintage Sheldon. Last time we saw it was Scavenger Vortex. Directed at Penny.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(07-18-2014, 08:47 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Every time I use those damn things I think of this quote. Big Grin

you rang?
The following 1 user Likes lewstonewar's post:
  • queenoftheDales