Community (Cool... Cool, Cool, Cool)
Just in case you weren't already aware that I kind of like Community or whatever it's called I've started a special lil' thread.

GIFS!

[Image: tumblr_m5s2nqilNs1qkgxbso1_500.gif]

VIDEOS!

IMAGES!

[Image: cast-with-puppets.jpg]

[Image: Community2.jpg]

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Toad
Ive watched this show here and there and I think it's growing on me. I'm going to say that Troy and the weird Dean guy are going to be my favorite characters.

[Image: dean-pelton-from-community.gif]

[Image: bYCMRje.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m6h0c3Ydm41r04vrno1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • lewstonewar, Wisp
[Image: 10171864_10152390471068184_7866383164862589987_n.jpg]

[Image: 10152054_10152373572548184_3384298170999903899_n.jpg]

Danny Pudi has some of the thinnest legs I've ever seen.

Any Community fans on here have specific wishes for season 6? I'm done with TBBT wishes. Done. Lost cause.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

Did anyone see Ep 8. Intro to Recycled Cinema? I loved it. Of course AVClub gives it a C but I loved the crappy sci-fi movie Abed was forced to shoot.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-04-28%20at%206_07_53%20PM.png]

[Image: 670?cb=20150430183215]
I've been watching and really did enjoy that one. The Yahoo episodes have been even wackier than the NBC ones though I will admit to seeing the budget constraints. They've felt just a bit claustrophobic.
It's been a tough season, it feels like something is missing and then I remember they have lost Troy, Pierce and Shirley.
Oh, Community, Community, Community.

I don't think it's fucking possible for this show to be bad. The cast and crew have been shaken up and added and subtracted for practically the whole run and I still love the show. It is so different now though. But I like the new characters and I've got used to it being much less camp and colourful since season 5. One problem I've got though is why they can't just have a couple Dean outfits. Just a couple. They could be subtle with it! Not necessarily have him swanning around in full Tina Turner fancy dress but maybe casually wearing lipstick or a feather boa like it's no big deal, I dunno.

I keep forgetting it's available...so everytime I got to Yahoo I have 2-3 eps waiting for me. I think that is one of the things that keeps me tied to cable. when I want to watch tv I can't arsed to find anything in particlar, I'll take what's on. And that is inevitably whatevers playing on the History Channel.
Okay, maybe this belongs in Rampant Idiocy, but....

[Image: fc,550x550,white.jpg]
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Community says goodbye.

The last ever episode Abed, talks about the final season being the end and not wanting to do a 7th season:

"There is skill to it, more importantly it has to be joyful, effortless, fun. Tv defeats its own purpose when its pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing. It’s TV, it’s comfort, its a friend you’ve known so well, and for so long, you just let it be with you. And it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day, or phone in a day, and it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never some back [Troy] because eventually it all will...

...Jeff I know it comforts you to look at things through that metal lens but this is reality. Tv’s rules aren’t based on common sense, they are based on the studios wanting to milk their properties dry."

Heart Abed.

[Image: cap_abed_decides_to_send_the_group_a_message.png?w=656]

And Annie and Jeff's conversation about “Flavourless unremarkable Marvel movies” - Err, yeah… they kind of are.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz