Parsons and Cuoco
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo-Y5RNACEs/...jimparsons
[Image: 42341772_937377413131938_767016420383378...tagram.com]
Jim and Kaley stole the Ellen show with their chemistry. While everyone else is wearing black, they stand out, carrying the conversation for the others. Explains why Shenny was such a power couple, back in the day. Everyone just wants to hear these two.

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

[Image: Capture.jpg]
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nostalgia, Nutz
Jim, Kaley and Johnny are all sitting so close.
(02-04-2019, 05:33 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Jim, Kaley and Johnny are all sitting so close.

Well, more Kaley and Jim(Those two are so close they're brushing shoulders more often than not!) but yeah they've got a lot of space between them and MB. You can really see it and it stands out significantly. Whether or not there's actually something to read into that, I don't know(Even if I am TOTALLY READING INTO IT) but it's still interesting to note.
(02-05-2019, 05:21 AM)Nostalgia Wrote: Well, more Kaley and Jim(Those two are so close they're brushing shoulders more often than not!) but yeah they've got a lot of space between them and MB. You can really see it and it stands out significantly. Whether or not there's actually something to read into that, I don't know(Even if I am TOTALLY READING INTO IT) but it's still interesting to note.

Yeah I'm reading into it as well.  Big Grin
Another Shenny post by Kaley. Can't go wrong with one of the best BBT eps

[Image: 52980126_206991736969208_604273150020698...tagram.com]

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu_o5IMBeEf/
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Nostalgia
Kaley tells Insider her favourite two episodes. The Scavenger Vortex and The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis. Can’t help but notice that both of these she’s working with Jim and the absence of Lenny sappy episodes. Like their awful marriages, her accident use of the word “love” which is supposed to be a big moment but which leaves you wondering much more about her reluctance. 

https://www.tvinsider.com/751863/kaley-c...ale-penny/

There have been so many terrific episodes but do you have a favorite or memorable one?

I like the Scavenger hunt episode [“The Scavenger Vortex” in Season 7, Episode 3] because it involved the whole cast. Also, the first time Sheldon hugs Penny [“The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis” in Season 2, Episode 11]. It was a defining moment between them.

That’s when she gifted him the signed Leonard Nimoy napkin from the Cheesecake Factory that he had wiped his mouth with!

Yes. She was always kind to [the guys]. That’s why she was able to later make fun of them and joke with them because she had earned it because everyone knows how much she loves them.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nostalgia
(04-01-2019, 10:30 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Kaley tells Insider her favourite two episodes. The Scavenger Vortex and The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis.

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Those are two of the best episodes on the show before AFF and the push for Lenny/Shamy ruined everything. Kaley seems to have so much fun in those episodes and Jim plays along excellently as always. I seriously miss the days when Penny and Sheldon could hang out and have fun and banter and all would be right in the world...
(04-01-2019, 12:34 PM)Nostalgia Wrote: Yes, yes, yes!!!! Those are two of the best episodes on the show before AFF and the push for Lenny/Shamy ruined everything. Kaley seems to have so much fun in those episodes and Jim plays along excellently as always. I seriously miss the days when Penny and Sheldon could hang out and have fun and banter and all would be right in the world...

They haven’t written a single Sheldon and Penny scene all season.
Shenny on their spot
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvvBvz9BSw8/

[Image: 54512125_168615500821604_605974908021431...tagram.com]