Parsons and Cuoco
Kaley filming Jim playing the spoons.

(put it on mute if you don't want to be distracted by the other actors chatting)

http://instagram.com/p/zECdnqOWb7/
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jomi25
[Image: tumblr_nhpn0qx7e21qdxmh0o1_250.gif]

Whoever can fathom what is occurring here gets a biscuit.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays
Gifs are a sort of nightmare, actions are set on repeat. Well the obvious answer is; 'Jim>I held my nose and jumped in.K>And sank right to the bottom, right! While J thinks> What is it with these two, sigh!.... But that's not it.
(02-19-2015, 04:12 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nhpn0qx7e21qdxmh0o1_250.gif]

Whoever can fathom what is occurring here gets a biscuit.

Jim has cast out the lure and Kaley has taken the bait?
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales, Gamma
Time for biscuits(biscuit emoticon, I even hate the word!) Now you mention it, that's the universal language for 'taking the bait'! It becomes an obsession just looking for new images from the show(or not), but I suppose they'd expect that, all of the characters are obsessional in different ways; whether it's becoming actress, Howard's endless scams,etc
Your biscuits, Ricardo.

[Image: 601566.jpg]

And as this is the Parsons & Cuoco thread...

[Image: B-fDjE8IYAA6FGw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Louise
[Image: B-qHAPVXAAEsO2E.png]

I've not seen this one before...God knows where Pudin finds these things...

[Image: B-qIiLhWwAAMiUG.png]
[Image: B-qGQxvXEAEDMIv.png]

[Image: B-qPkLoWkAEfxg6.jpg]

These are all from the wonderful Pudin's twitter account...Big Grin
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • devilbk, Toad, Jomi25, QueenOfShebaSays
[Image: tumblr_niahvmskGT1qdxmh0o1_250.gif]

At about 1:44, Kaley notices Jim staring/looking at her and she's like "What?" and he replies "Nothing, I'm listening.". Big Grin
The following 2 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally, QueenOfShebaSays
(02-27-2015, 01:12 PM)Jomi25 Wrote: [Image: tumblr_niahvmskGT1qdxmh0o1_250.gif]

At about 1:44, Kaley notices Jim staring/looking at her and she's like "What?" and he replies "Nothing, I'm listening.". Big Grin

Nice try JG pretending he does not know Leonard will be getting with Penny. The rest of the cast has not idea how bad it will change things. Morlock
It is great to see the real BB cast enjoying themselves. I wonder how much they are told in advance, but it also makes me realise that because actors don't have much job security they are less likely to challenge the hierarchy. That closeness does come across on screen, and is probably what made BB work. Off to mine for images!