Parsons and Cuoco
(12-26-2014, 01:27 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: This careened past in our Vintage Big Bang timeline, amidst all the usual insanity...I have no idea how people find these things. Or why they find them. But I thought Shennyfreak might appreciate it regardless. Cuoco's dressing room at TBBT.
I'm more of a hessian sack, cobbled stone floor and misery sort of person, myself, when it comes to interior decorating...
But nice photo choices by Kaley on that wee table at the back. Well, one of them.
[Image: Bpx8ddVCAAAxD8m.jpg]

From the splendid Peruvian Shenny fan, Añuñudín/pudin_mafer.

[Image: l70Ly4zG.jpg:small]
[Image: _0J3Y69W.jpg:small]

I also have a white fluffy cushion, a pink cushion and fake silver soft surfaces. As if anyone gives a shit
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(12-27-2014, 07:50 AM)Who? Wrote: I also have a white fluffy cushion, a pink cushion and fake silver soft surfaces. As if anyone gives a shit

This information goes against absolutely everything I know about you.

I imagined your room more like this:

[Image: caligari+1.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Nice gif from the CBS show, "Now that's funny" which was on last night.

[Image: tumblr_nh9fz45R2S1s6fovto1_400.gif]

It had Chuck talking about comedy and how laughter is instinctive, you don't think about it, it just happens. But I just don't often laugh at BB now, and I wish I still found it funny. He's chortling away in the audience and it makes me wonder why I feel nothing. Actually that's not true, I feel sad because it's lost so much.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, wellplayedpenny, Gamma
[Image: jimandkaley.jpg] Yes it's obvious, there's a closeness and sense of fun off screen, that translates to the show. Canon couples are so predictable and boring.
Rome 20??

[Image: 2nqglmp.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
[Image: tumblr_kql00dalxC1qzc176o1_400.jpg]
[Image: behind_the_scenes_of_the_big_bang_theory_640_20.jpg]
(01-05-2015, 12:53 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: [Image: tumblr_kql00dalxC1qzc176o1_400.jpg]
[Image: behind_the_scenes_of_the_big_bang_theory_640_20.jpg]

As great as these pictures are, I cannot help thinking what happened to the Shenny scenes? How can Kaley and JP be ok with this?
someone know from which event this is?

[Image: hdrsvv7z.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Del Fino's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
SAG Awards 2015. Everyone looks lovely eh?
Wine
[Image: B8PSJnaIQAEcdel.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Gamma, devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas, Trust No One, Jomi25
(01-26-2015, 12:06 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: SAG Awards 2015. Everyone looks lovely eh?
Wine
[Image: B8PSJnaIQAEcdel.jpg]

Darn, JG was not sitting next to Kaley? Tongue