Parsons and Cuoco
[Image: tumblr_n7lhiglwNg1tci0swo1_400.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales
On January 12, 2014 Jim said in an interview that Sheldon and Penny scenes were the most fun of all...

"There are NO SCENES MORE FUN TO DO... I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple...."

"...every third line is a real joy."

Yes WE KNOW Jim! they are the funniest, best comic duo on the show.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/golden-gl...eo_1971837

Shortly after (like a few weeks!!) he appeared in a TV interview and he said Shamy scenes "were a joy." He used the exact same words but with less fizz. It was so obvious that he was trying to make amends for telling the truth about the Shenny scenes to Laura, when he was excited about the Golden Globes. Since then he has been promoting the Shamy.

The show is trying to push for an Emmy win and Jim is totally on-board (why wouldn't he be?). So I think he's been told to up-sell Shamy and his friendship with MB. I don't for a minute believe that the Shamy scenes are as much fun as the Shenny ones, and Jim said they were MORE fun. The chemistry between he and Mayim, even though they are friends, is minimal. He's flippin sexy but she is not, she's like a damp rag next to him. We also know that CBS was not impressed when Sheldon and Penny and NOT Sheldon and Amy were nominated at the last People Choice awards, so much so... they told people to vote against them. Utterly bonkers if you think about it.

In a nutshell... I think what is going on right now is pure politics. CBS want a win for the show and the actors will do what they have too to promote it.

Blossom
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, queenoftheDales, Trust No One, Jomi25
This is a dual wardrobe card, currently on eBay. I don't own this one, but I have two Howard wardrobe cards, as you know. This contains pieces of the clothing worn by the actors in that ep.

[Image: r8fgg4.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Louise's post:
  • devilbk, Gamma, queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, Jomi25
Now I've seen it all, so these are genuine?
(09-12-2014, 07:01 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Now I've seen it all, so these are genuine?

Honestly, I have no way of knowing if they are real or not, Pajamas, but I have two and they seem real. They go on eBay for between $25-$50 bucks. I think this one was $70-something.
WARNING - KILLJOY ALERT

IT'S A TRAAP!

It's a lovely idea, and possibly the Howard ones are different, but as someone familiar with the online ebay world of fake Roman coins and oil-lamps, I would treat the idea with Admiral Ackbar sensibilities. I have seen at least three DIFFERENT swatches for the scene depicted above. And that's just the tip of the suspicious iceberg. So alas dear fellows I fear...

[Image: Admiral-Ackbar_Star-Wars-trap-ruse.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(07-14-2014, 01:50 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: On January 12, 2014 Jim said in an interview that Sheldon and Penny scenes were the most fun of all...

"There are NO SCENES MORE FUN TO DO... I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple...."

"...every third line is a real joy."

Yes WE KNOW Jim! they are the funniest, best comic duo on the show.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/golden-gl...eo_1971837

Shortly after (like a few weeks!!) he appeared in a TV interview and he said Shamy scenes "were a joy." He used the exact same words but with less fizz. It was so obvious that he was trying to make amends for telling the truth about the Shenny scenes to Laura, when he was excited about the Golden Globes. Since then he has been promoting the Shamy.

The show is trying to push for an Emmy win and Jim is totally on-board (why wouldn't he be?). So I think he's been told to up-sell Shamy and his friendship with MB. I don't for a minute believe that the Shamy scenes are as much fun as the Shenny ones, and Jim said they were MORE fun. The chemistry between he and Mayim, even though they are friends, is minimal. He's flippin sexy but she is not, she's like a damp rag next to him. We also know that CBS was not impressed when Sheldon and Penny and NOT Sheldon and Amy were nominated at the last People Choice awards, so much so... they told people to vote against them. Utterly bonkers if you think about it.

In a nutshell... I think what is going on right now is pure politics. CBS want a win for the show and the actors will do what they have too to promote it.

Blossom

No question JP likes the Shenny scenes better and KCS probably likes the Shenny scenes better as well. If the show wants to win maybe they should put Shenny together? Their crazy Ships ideas have not gotten the show a win. JP has 4 Emmy wins. Show a little backbone like Jock says and demand your Shenny.
(09-12-2014, 07:48 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: WARNING - KILLJOY ALERT

IT'S A TRAAP!

It's a lovely idea, and possibly the Howard ones are different, but as someone familiar with the online ebay world of fake Roman coins and oil-lamps, I would treat the idea with Admiral Ackbar sensibilities. I have seen at least three DIFFERENT swatches for the scene depicted above. And that's just the tip of the suspicious iceberg. So alas dear fellows I fear...

[Image: Admiral-Ackbar_Star-Wars-trap-ruse.jpg]

That's okay. They weren't expensive. Mine were about $25-30 each. It's nice to have something tangible. But thanks for the heads-up, because I was about to buy another one.
I never buy autographs, btw. I've never quite understood the appeal of autographs. I mean, anybody can sign their name. I can sign my name, too Rolleyes
CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH???

I've met/drunk with a number of dubious celebrities...yet the only autograph I have is Tim Brooke-Taylor's, ON A NAPKIN. I could clone my own Goodie if I wanted. And if science got its act together.

I'm very sorry to maybe burst your bubble about those wardrobe cards dear Louise. I was going to nab one myself a year ago. But the patterns kept changing, and it's not an official account and etc etc. But they're nicely made, eh? They're probably quite cool in and of themselves.

And I might be wrong. (perish the thought...)

Investigate.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(09-12-2014, 09:05 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH???

I've met/drunk with a number of dubious celebrities...yet the only autograph I have is Tim Brooke-Taylor's, ON A NAPKIN. I could clone my own Goodie if I wanted. And if science got its act together.

I'm very sorry to maybe burst your bubble about those wardrobe cards dear Louise. I was going to nab one myself a year ago. But the patterns kept changing, and it's not an official account and etc etc. But they're nicely made, eh? They're probably quite cool in and of themselves.

And I might be wrong. (perish the thought...)

Investigate.

Thank you, that's kind of you, but I'm not upset. It's always a gamble when you buy things on eBay. They *are* cool in and of themselves, though. It doesn't take up a lot of room, like a poster or something. You should consider getting one anyway; if the price is right. They are nice.
And yes, you can have my autograph, ha. No guarantees, though Wink