2014 - Award Season
Critics' Choice Television Awards

I stand corrected Kaley didn't win, I thought she had. Sad

Jim won! It's just a shame they are never seen together anymore.

[Image: big-bang-theory-critics-choice-tv-awards-17.jpg]
[Image: big-bang-theory-critics-choice-tv-awards-16.jpg]

Jim looked pretty buff as always...although I'm not sure that jacket fits Tongue

[Image: big-bang-theory-critics-choice-tv-awards-21.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One, queenoftheDales
(06-20-2014, 10:43 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Critics' Choice Television Awards

I stand corrected Kaley didn't win, I thought she had. Sad

Jim won! I'd post some pictures of them. It's just a shame they are never seen together anymore.

[Image: big-bang-theory-critics-choice-tv-awards-17.jpg]
[Image: big-bang-theory-critics-choice-tv-awards-16.jpg]

Jim looked pretty buff as always...although I'm not sure that jacket fits Tongue

[Image: big-bang-theory-critics-choice-tv-awards-21.jpg]

Seems so wrong if they are not close anymore. Sad
It really is a terrible shame. But I believe we got the very best of both these actors in their scenes together. Blossom
Critics' Choice Television Awards 2014

Jim's acceptance speech...

OH PLEASE...
Not close anymore? Have they fallen out or something...?
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
It's probably the simple reason that they don't have many scenes together any more, they are merely work colleagues. There don't seem to be the same level of promo pictures of them that there used to be- we wouldn't get anything like the 'Twilight' skit now. The show made the choice to deny the chemistry and take the writing in a different direction. Could be they simply don't have anything in common except work, now, with the changes in their lives. JP is still getting awards, while Kaley is a 'supporting' actress.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • queenoftheDales
Agreed, Space. They have probably grown apart Sad Now that the show is pushing Shamy and Lenny, Jim is probably spending more time around MB rehearsing and stuff... when he isn't pacing around with cue cards that is. I bet there is some bts personal shit that has happened that the cast is concealing. As long as their personal whatever doesn't show up on screen with their characters, I don't want to care.

Let's see how the rest of the awards shows go.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Trust No One
(06-21-2014, 09:14 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Agreed, Space. They have probably grown apart Sad Now that the show is pushing Shamy and Lenny, Jim is probably spending more time around MB rehearsing and stuff... when he isn't pacing around with cue cards that is. I bet there is some bts personal shit that has happened that the cast is concealing. As long as their personal whatever doesn't show up on screen with their characters, I don't want to care.

Let's see how the rest of the awards shows go.

This show never had a chance the moment the Amy character was full time. This show was built around the two guys living next to the beautiful girl. You had other characters like Howard, Raj, and Bernadette. No reason to add another full time cast member. Why not use guest characters? If this show just mixed up the character pairing it could have been like adding new characters because you have new material with the new parings. It's not a surprise at all if JP and MP have all the scenes together, for JP and KC to not be as close. Would also not be a surprise if something personal happened as well.
I think another factor is that most of the cast is older than Kaley, Jim considerably older. They live different lives. Despite her protestations, Kaley is much more into the Hollywood scene than the rest are.
(06-22-2014, 02:19 AM)devilbk Wrote: I think another factor is that most of the cast is older than Kaley, Jim considerably older. They live different lives. Despite her protestations, Kaley is much more into the Hollywood scene than the rest are.

Strange thing I read an article about Kaley a couple years back and she mentioned she did not like to go out and was very anti Hollywood scene. Things change I guess?