Jim News
I'm sad. All I hear is Sheldumb. He's not even acting anymore
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • spuffyfan, Trust No One
Jim has become a one-note actor. Must be someone influencing him with her one-note performance.
Don't forget to keep an eye on our calendar.

Jim Parsons plays a doctor in Visions. Released Sept 17.

"After moving to her vineyard to be with her husband, a pregnant woman begins to experience terrifying visions."

How does Jim want the show to end? Interesting in what it excludes, as much as what it includes. Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=310]

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-12-2015, 07:26 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Don't forget to keep an eye on our calendar.

Jim Parsons plays a doctor in Visions. Released Sept 17.

"After moving to her vineyard to be with her husband, a pregnant woman begins to experience terrifying visions."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wdeqF6jd0Y

Huh. I've been checking for more info on this film ever since they announced that Jim was a part of this. I thought he was gonna play the male lead to Isla Fisher or something. The early publicity articles made it seem like that. Looks like he'll just be a very minor character, after all. Oh well, not a fan of scary movies anyway. Tongue

There's a separate video on the MTV page where Jim said that he was interested in playing The Riddler. I though it was cute when he jokingly said "I would be dope." Tongue I'd actually like to see how he would handle playing a villain. Do you guys think he'll fit in the current DCCU?
I don't know about the Riddler (I'd cast Jonathon Young) but I think JP could do a good Scarecrow. My DC head canon is all skewed by Chris Dee's Cat-Tales, though, which tend to be more coherent and rather less depressing than the comics.
Since he was promoting Home I'm sure the questions were vetted to leave out any of the when's coitus coming, don't you think Mayim is the best actress ever questions. Still I think some of his answers are very interesting.

He wants Sheldon to win a Nobel and he doesn't care what happens to the others. It's a very vintage Sheldon answer (even in jest) and it goes against the party line of "ships" first. Is this a subtle calculated dig, or did he realize that the PR for this the kids watching would know him from the syndicated episodes shown between 5 - 7pm and acted like the Sheldon they would recognize?

By natural ways, test tube or adoption, NO BABIES! Do you hear me writers! I think he couldn't make it any clearer that he does not want Sheldon to be a part of ANY baby storyline on this show. Again this PR was for a kids movie, he didn't have to be that specific. Are TPTB trying to write in a Amy/Sheldon pregnancy storyline? If they are I hope they got the message. An unhappy Jim will make this house of cards go down in flames. (Faster then it already is)

His favorite moment. The car simulation scene where Kaley whacks him with a pillow. A very vintage season 2 moment. As a person who went to 19 episodes starting in season 2 and ending in season 5, Jim wasn't the "buddy" who laughs with MB, breaks character every scene and has a ball joking around the set that we're told he is by the Shamy TR writers. The Jim that dealt with Vintage Sheldon was very focused. While JG was dancing around, and KC was getting hair & makeup retouched, Jim was found with his nose in a script that he had hidden in strategic places. He might crack a smile or laugh at the others that made mistakes, but he hated making mistakes himself or to be taken out of character. The moment the scene had to "cut" and not just be "picked up" he was up and back at his script getting back into character. So for him to say this scene was the most fun he's had is interesting to say the least.

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Jomi25, Kimk26
Visions is out today but I'm not sure where Tongue Its not a big movie and sounds like its worth checking out for Horror fans. On our news feed here

[Image: 37a655_3e546e7b1dbc4db5a04bf6e24ccee347....00_jpg_srb]
Family Comedy From Marisa Coughlan and Jim Parsons In Works At CBS.

The untitled multi-camera comedy is based on the life of writer and columnist Alyssa Shelasky, author of Apron Anxiety: My Messy Affairs In And Out Of The Kitchen. It centers on an optimistic and independent woman nearing 40 with an eccentric and supportive family (all of whom live in her building). She decides to become a single mother and in the process learns that sometimes raising a child takes a village.

http://deadline.com/2015/10/marisa-cough...201595971/
Let's go exploring!
Jim has been appearing in Intel adverts and has a brand new set of ads for them.

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!Jim-...22b491b4c6