Jim News
Jim's suit looked good at home... red soles!

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-01-29%20at%2019.49....ouddae.png]

[Image: 10932449_440590686088229_162603981_n.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Louise, queenoftheDales
So PJ's above picture relates to the fact that Jimbo's in a new Broadway play. Excellent news. Wine
Looks rather interesting too:

“The Big Bang Theory’s” Jim Parsons will star in “An Act of God” on Broadway, beginning May 5 at Studio 54, producer Jeffrey Finn said today.

The play, a comedy, is an adaptation of “The Last Testament: A Memoir by God.” Both were written by David Javerbaum. Mr. Javerbaum is a former head writer and executive producer for “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” and runs the popular Twitter account @TheTweetOfGod. (He has also written a number of Tony host Neil Patrick Harris’s songs, including “Broadway’s Not Just for Gays Anymore.”) The play will be directed by Joe Mantello, who also directed “Wicked.”

The announcement came in the guise of a statement from God himself. “When reached for comment through His press agent, God described An Act of God as ‘A 90- minute conversation in which I will reveal the mysteries of the Bible and answer some of the greatest existential questions that plague mankind,’ it read.

“I chose Jim to play Me because I relish the irony of telling the real story of the Six Days of Creation through the star of “The Big Bang Theory.” Plus, he’s funny. The theater was also chosen for ironic reasons, as Studio 54 – up to this point – has been the single most God-less place in the universe. And as for our director, Joe Mantello, that was not ironic. I’ve been a fan of his since Wicked!”

SOURCE
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
[Image: f1jos0.jpg]

(Edited to reduce image size.)
That's a bit large!
'Bit' , it's fuc*ing humongous. I've just realised over the last few days, just how programmed everyone is, and just how few people actually question everything.
Just saw a thread regarding this on TBBT IMDB page. Looks like Jim's getting his very own Walk of Fame Star next week. Smile

http://www.starwatchbyline.com/?p=12026
The following 1 user Likes Jomi25's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Congratulations, Jim!

[Image: t8n5f8.jpg]

[Image: 30m5yqu.jpg]

OH PLEASE...
Pah! Kaleys already been there, done that. :p I jest, we have a matching pair.
Yes, it did seem a little less joyous than last time. And these are the only shots I've seen of the TWO fellows with stars on the walk together. I'm not going to make that sentence any grammatically more correct-wise. It's still morning here.

[Image: tumblr_nl4g8fyrTZ1qdxmh0o4_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nl4g8fyrTZ1qdxmh0o2_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nl4g8fyrTZ1qdxmh0o5_500.jpg]
(From CookieCris on Tumblrllrlrlbbrllrrrrr)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales, Gamma, Trust No One, Jomi25, QueenOfShebaSays
Imagine you've never heard of TBBT, Sheldon or Jim. Now watch this as an interview with someone who has two competing personalities.