Jim News
Jim may be limping at the next taping, he's fractured a toe.
Jim's going to be doing a radio show starting Jan 20 about politics.

"Jim Parsons Is Too Stupid for Politics"

[Image: 37a655_29776013fc964a818df131e13e71b2be~mv2.png]

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/single...r-Wolowitz
It's so awesome! I'm hoping people put it online later bc I won't be able to listen... but it's awesome. I hope he's insightful, brave in his topics and kicks some folks asses bc it needs to be done... it's a part of Andy Cohen's show so maybe we'll get Anderson Cooper on Wink

(It'll only last 6 weeks but still.)
Bitches be crazy. 

Jim Parsons for SiriusXM "Jim Parsons Is Too Stupid For Politics"
Bitches be crazy. 

Bitches be crazy. 
Tap here for more from Variety
Variety

Claire Danes, Jim Parsons to Star in Transgender Family Drama ‘A Kid Like Jake’ (EXCLUSIVE)
  •  Ramin Setoodeh 6 hours ago

[Image: claire-danes-jim-parsons.jpg]

Jim Parsons and Claire Danes are attached to star as a married couple in the family drama “A Kid Like Jake,” based on a celebrated Lincoln Center play, Variety has learned.

The story, about a couple trying to raise a 4-year-old-son who prefers to dress up as a princess instead of G.I. Joe, is especially timely given widespread concerns about the rights of transgender youth in the United States. On Wednesday, President Trump rolled back protections for transgender students to use public-school bathrooms that correspond to their gender identity.

“A Kid Like Jake” will be adapted by Silas Howard (known for the TV series “Transparent”), one of only a few transgender directors in Hollywood.
Bitches be crazy. 

Jim Parsons on the red carpet of the 89th Academy Awards 2017.
Bitches be crazy. 
Jim and Todd got married on Saturday night at the Rainbow Room in New York. It was their 14th yr anniversary,

[Image: 82244123.jpg]

Jim talks about marriage 5 days before the wedding.

The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, chaotic temptation, Gamma, wellplayedpenny
[attachment=686]

Attached Files Image(s)

The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, chaotic temptation
Jim's back on radio.

If someone catches this I'd appreciate a recording.

[Image: 37a655_ffe10a6206e5485e8ed4163de6f901e4~mv2.gif]