Vintage Big Bang TWITTER
As some of you may have noticed, we've now moved on to bastardizing Casablanca.

[Image: B3h8de8CUAExqsW.jpg]

[Image: B3vMENFCcAAgOl2.jpg]

We have more of these, but we're being retentive...

That first Shennoir picture has amassed almost 500 likes on our FB account. Which is very nice to hear.
As opposed to on our Twitter account where it has amassed about 3.

I heard a coyote wailing on our twitter page the other day...And three vultures hung in the sky, circling our wretched, malnourished posts...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 7 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Louise, Gamma, devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas, SpaceAnJL, Berliner, Nutz
This activity is simultaneously amusing and rather depressing...

Can any of you lyrical sods think of a less uppity, more generic thing for Stuart/Ugarte to say? Something about selling a couple of counterfeit passes to Comic Con...

I'm trying to be "pleasant".
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Nutz
I'm trying but coming up zip, sorry. I truely love the Howard/Sheldon one above with a passion. Sheldon's face and that suit is fabulous. Blossom

They put in him that OOC tux recently but remember when he went shopping with Penny and chose a white suit himself? I don't like the way they dress Shelly these days, all those grey suits and plain shirts, they should keep him eccentric.
Stop it. Because my entire brain defaults to black and white Hollywood, and Vintage Sheldon as Bogart can only end in huge amounts of life-eating fanfic again...

(Penny and Sheldon as Slim and Steven, for example. Or anything in the Marlowe line.)

This exchange actually comes over as Vintage Sheldon, actually, but I'd put Leonard's face on Ugarte.

Ugarte: You despise me, don't you?
Rick: If I gave you any thought I probably would.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Space, Pajamas knows I am trying very hard NOT to make Leonard Ugarte. I am dealing with the issue by merely avoiding the topic of Leonard altogether.
If people want to imagine he's Lazlo in this AU, then I will not disabuse them of this notion.
I might end up making Lazlo Zac, however...
Big Grin

White suit Parsons titting around in a Busby Berkeley scenario.
Carmen Parsons!

Aye, the white suit was brilliant, but nothing holds a candle to the original Coopersuit... Do you think Wardrobe has set fire to it?
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Nutz
I think the Coopersuit has made a bid for freedom, and is pursuing artistic integrity elsewhere in a burgeoning indie film career, interspersed with select gatherings to read poetry.
The following 5 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • devilbk, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Louise, Nutz
I think Toad knows where the Coopersuit has gone...*cough* *nudge* Toad?

In the meantime, our series of TBBT multiverse scenarios continues...Toad has succumbed to the dread photopokery disease as well, as you can see...

[Image: B4YL-TACcAACR4Z.jpg:large]
(There are more Wonkafieds, but some have to go in Green Lantern...)

[Image: B4YQoa8CYAAlQ9q.jpg:large]
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Louise, Gamma, queenoftheDales, Nutz
Yep, I caught the bug alright. But it's amazing what you can create nowadays. I did these on my iPad, primarily with an app called Bazaart. Sort of a Photoshop for Dummies. Tongue Sometimes the source material is not the best quality, hence the murkiness of some of the images.

[Image: a1u05l.jpg]

[Image: AQSoTSG.jpg]

"Sometimes he brings a toy xylophone."
[Image: xfc8ic.jpg]

"You have to imagine me with a giant squid head."
[Image: mu8m88.jpg]

"Where in the Universe is the Coopersuit?"
[Image: 2r4ubs3.jpg]

AKA The Brotherhood of the Traveling Plaid. I'm not 100% satisfied with this last one. It needs tweaking. The story behind it is that there are all these plaid suits traveling through space, and it's possible the Coopersuit has rejoined his brethren.

Coming to a Twitter near you...
OH PLEASE...
The following 6 users Like Toad's post:
  • Louise, Gamma, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Berliner, Nutz
I like every single one of these, but especially the Cooper Suits Smile
(12-01-2014, 10:44 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I think the Coopersuit has made a bid for freedom, and is pursuing artistic integrity elsewhere in a burgeoning indie film career, interspersed with select gatherings to read poetry.

[Image: vio6jb.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma, Louise, Nutz