Season 8 - promises and threats *SPOILERS*
(12-19-2014, 10:10 PM)Louise Wrote: I may have to sequester myself if there are murmurs of anything awful happening. I don't deal well with this crap; I'm too sensitive. Confused

Have to wonder if TPTB will have Shamy do the deed? Morlock I guess a lot will depend on how the ratings look? Wonder if TPTB would try breaking up Howardette first in terms of them making big changes? Have to think something fairly big will happen with these sweeps especially if the ratings have been down. If I'm the actors I need something different to happen with this show. The money is great and all, but it has to be boring doing the same thing every week.
(12-19-2014, 10:13 PM)Shenny Fan Wrote: Have to wonder if TPTB will have Shamy do the deed? Morlock I guess a lot will depend on how the ratings look? Wonder if TPTB would try breaking up Howardette first in terms of them making big changes? Have to thing something fairly big will happen with these sweeps especially if the ratings have been down. If I'm the actors I need something different to happen with this show. The money is great and all, but it has to be boring doing the same thing every week.

They would only break up the couples so that the guys can come crawling back and take the blame. Undecided
(12-19-2014, 10:21 PM)Louise Wrote: They would only break up the couples so that the guys can come crawling back and take the blame. Undecided

Hard to think any of these breakups will be for good Louise. cry We will just get episodes of the girls plotting how to get the guys back with Amy in the lead. We will also be treated to Leonard crying about losing Penny.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Louise
(12-19-2014, 10:25 PM)Shenny Fan Wrote: Hard to think any of these breakups will be for good Louise. cry We will just get episodes of the girls plotting how to get the guys back with Amy in the lead. We will also be treated to Leonard crying about losing Penny.

I can't help but predict that something ugly is brewing. Just a feeling. I may have to be MIA during February; I don't deal well with this crap.

It's been very nice having these long pauses between one new episode and the next, with no fresh horrors. But I think this might be the calm before the storm. What else can these writers do? They've got two and a half years to fill...
(12-20-2014, 04:23 PM)Louise Wrote: I can't help but predict that something ugly is brewing. Just a feeling. I may have to be MIA during February; I don't deal well with this crap.

It's been very nice having these long pauses between one new episode and the next, with no fresh horrors. But I think this might be the calm before the storm. What else can these writers do? They've got two and a half years to fill...

It's very frustrating Louise. You keep thinking that TPTB have to shake things up and they somehow manage to limp along without any surprises or interesting things happening. You get more surprises and interesting things on Sesame St.