Season 8 - promises and threats *SPOILERS*
(12-19-2014, 08:44 PM)Louise Wrote: These are "spoilers"? There's literally nothing happening. And I say that as someone who *likes* a low-key, "show about nothing" approach. But only if it's done well.

I'll take boring over actively awful, though. I just know they'll do a poor job of dealing with Carol Ann Susi's death, if they decide to write that into the show.

We all know babies and weddings are coming, but what I, personally, dread, are more messages about how the guys are better-off now and they'd be miserable without their wives/girlfriends. You know it's coming.

I'm sure TPTB have many more ways of breaking my heart, up their sleeve, but I don't intend to hear about it...

I just wonder what TPTB have in store for us for sweeps in February? This season has been so exciting with all the surprise story lines. Sarcasm Still thinking something happens with Penny's job and she gets close to a guy at work. Would really be something if Sheldon gets close to another woman he meets at Caltech, but I doubt TPTB will go there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season 8 'Promises' and 'Threats' - by Nutz - 06-10-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Season 8 - promises and threats *SPOILERS* - by Trust No One - 12-19-2014, 10:03 PM