Season 8 - promises and threats *SPOILERS*
(07-24-2014, 11:55 PM)Gamma12 Wrote: Well I am glad that Penny is going to have a new career option and the social aspect of pharma rep would suit her. Its interesting though that tptb said that Penny wouldn't have acting success because it wasn't "realistic"(a cop out if I have ever heard one.) yet she can just become a pharmaceutical rep. I work in the medical field and have family members that were reps. You have to have at least a bachelors degree and some pretty rigorous training to be rep, so where is the reality there? Not to mention I think acting gigs would lead to better more funny storylines, but hey at least they are giving her something- I wonder if she will get a last name to go with that job.Rolleyes

Leonard is sure going to be upset with Bernie. Bernie is ruining the balance of power for Leonard. I do like that Penny is at least getting something different. Still wish Penny could work for Sheldon that way you get the Amy and Leonard jealousy going.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • CassandraElise

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season 8 'Promises' and 'Threats' - by Nutz - 06-10-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Season 8 - promises and threats *SPOILERS* - by Trust No One - 07-25-2014, 12:43 AM