Season 8 - promises and threats *SPOILERS*
They are starting the new season with two episodes once again.

Monday, Sept. 22
8:00-8:30 PM THE BIG BANG THEORY (8th Season Premiere)
8:30-9:00 PM THE BIG BANG THEORY (New Episode)

http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/cbs-nfl-...son-debut/
Some further speculation on the season ahead. No news on potential outcomes but I like the suggestion to split up Amy and Sheldon. DO IT!!!!

Sheldon has become so annoying in this relationship and Amy's eye rolling makes me dislike her even more. I want the old Sheldon back WITHOUT HER. It's the only way to save this once great comic character. Sheldon and Amy are such a creepy couple. The whole sexy toddler thing is disturbing. She's like an old lady and he's like a little boy. Gross! PukePukePuke

https://uk.tv.yahoo.com/big-bang-theory-...00957.html
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales
Regina is booked to return so will we finally get the news that LEONARD got tenure? Groan! It's a possibility they might tie up this dangling plot thread...

I want Sheldon to get it, obviously. Another season of deflated Sheldon will be too much.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe...ina-594908

[Image: king_primary.jpg]
Hey ya'll, I found this article foretelling some exciting changes for Penny: Changes for Penny?

It sounds good on paper. I just hope the story actualizes itself on the small screen. I don't want some dopey person like Morelo whining about how this will ruin Leonard's confidence, and they end up scrapping the storyline. cry

What do you guys think? I hope this really does boost Penny's confidence. Blossom (Maybe then she'll kick Leonard to the curb).
The following 1 user Likes CassandraElise's post:
  • queenoftheDales
(07-24-2014, 01:55 AM)CassandraElise Wrote: Hey ya'll, I found this article foretelling some exciting changes for Penny: Changes for Penny?

It sounds good on paper. I just hope the story actualizes itself on the small screen. I don't want some dopey person like Morelo whining about how this will ruin Leonard's confidence, and they end up scrapping the storyline. cry

What do you guys think? I hope this really does boost Penny's confidence. Blossom (Maybe then she'll kick Leonard to the curb).

I read the article and I want to be hopeful for Penny. Lord knows she needs this; hopeful they don't turn this into another reason to attack Penny. Leonard needs to be knocked down a peg. How long has it been since we scene Penny happy? And not because it has anything to do with Leonard?
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • CassandraElise
(07-24-2014, 02:13 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I read the article and I want to be hopeful for Penny. Lord knows she needs this; hopeful they don't turn this into another reason to attack Penny. Leonard needs to be knocked down a peg. How long has it been since we scene Penny happy? And not because it has anything to do with Leonard?

I think the last time Penny looked genuinely happy was when Sheldon called them both "dreamers." She didn't even look that carefree and relaxed when she got engaged to Leonard. Hmm, I wonder if there is a correlation? Wink
We've never seen a Penny with real confidence in herself. And neither has Leonard. It would be nice if he's denied tenure to go along with Penny's success.
(07-24-2014, 02:48 AM)devilbk Wrote: We've never seen a Penny with real confidence in herself. And neither has Leonard. It would be nice if he's denied tenure to go along with Penny's success.

ooooo there is the drama....maybe that's why Regina King is coming back... DUN DUN DUN
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • CassandraElise, devilbk
Hopefully this is the right thread. It has a SPOILER for Penny's career in s8 from Lorre.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe...jor-720517

I think it's just another source for the previous article posted but anyways for your viewing pleasure nonetheless.
Let's go exploring!
The following 2 users Like wellplayedpenny's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Trust No One
It's difficult to read Lorre proclamations on Sheldon's "growth". He created a magnificent crazy genius and had to regress him into a scatterbrain adolescent to try and make Sheldon and Amy look plausible.