Season 8 - promises and threats *SPOILERS*
(06-06-2014, 08:26 PM)devilbk Wrote: Especially if all the speculation is based on one badly written article from two months ago.

It's the perfect time to spread vicious unsubstantiated rumours, not that I would dream of it Big Grin
(06-06-2014, 09:11 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: It's the perfect time to spread vicious unsubstantiated rumours, not that I would dream of it Big Grin

[Image: Raj3.gif]
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, lewstonewar, Tuesday Pajamas
Just wait, if the big three aren't signed by mid July there will be tons of articles coming out about why they aren't signed yet, and what they supposedly are demanding in their contracts
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales
(06-10-2014, 03:01 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: Just wait, if the big three aren't signed by mid July there will be tons of articles coming out about why they aren't signed yet, and what they supposedly are demanding in their contracts

I wouldn't mind seeing what kind of drama a holdout could bring. Things could get very interesting (or tptb will cave immediately because the show is shit without JP and KC-S).
Come to think of it the theory that Sheldon that never got on the train doesn't fit at all. Amy hit Leonard with a cushion after speaking to him, and hearing he was okay.

I hope four months without Amy does Sheldon the world of good and he comes back calmer at the least. Blossom
(06-10-2014, 05:58 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Come to think of it the theory that Sheldon that never got on the train doesn't fit at all. Amy hit Leonard with a cushion after speaking to him, and hearing he was okay.

I hope four months without Amy does Sheldon the world of good and he comes back calmer at the least. Blossom

I don't think coming back calmer is a good thing unless it's because he's figured things out. I think I prefer he come back angry and starts demanding what HE deserves.
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, CassandraElise
I hope he finds a restore point back somewhere in season 1-3 and goes back to that. No more of this Sheldon the Clown business.
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, devilbk, Trust No One
(06-10-2014, 08:01 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I hope he finds a restore point back somewhere in season 1-3 and goes back to that. No more of this Sheldon the Clown business.

I just want to see a Sheldon that is not so over the top and every little thing bothers him and he is made to look like the crazy one.
PREMIER DATE

The show will be moving to Mondays for a month, as predicted by Dev (if I remember correctly). The 8th season kicks off on 22nd September 2014.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/677698-t...t-changes/
(06-25-2014, 06:31 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: PREMIER DATE

The show will be moving to Mondays for a month, as predicted by Dev (if I remember correctly). The 8th season kicks off on 22nd September 2014.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/677698-t...t-changes/

Closer to two months.