Season 8 - promises and threats *SPOILERS*
More S8 spoilers here discussing the reason for Leonard and Penny's relationship troubles in S8.

It's just more insecurity stories, which has to be the MOST unattractive quality in either a guy or a girl. Constant accusations drive partners away. Anytime Penny does anything Leonard accuses her. Remember way back when her guitarist ex wanted to stay. I never understood what the problem was with that was. He just didn't trust her at all. Leonard and Penny wouldn't last 6 months in the real world, he'd drive her insane.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1489286/the-big...-troubles/
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Gamma
I always found that baffling as well. What the devil does it say about your relationship that you think if your girlfriend spends one night in the same apartment with a bloke she'll automatically sleep with him? Rather insulting no?
As for worrying about the guy 'putting the moves' on your girlfriend, I'm sure that if she's, you know, ACTUALLY fond of you that she'll tell the guy to bugger off. Same with chaps accusing other chaps of "seducing" their wives/lovers, whilst maintaining the woman is innocent. No mate, your relationship is just a flimsy pile of sham, and was going to hit a reef anyway, to confuse an image...

I'm glad Sheldon got a robot and a comic book out of it though.
Blossom
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Louise, Tuesday Pajamas
I know. And when Penny accused Leonard of not trusting her Leonard had the nerve to ask when had he ever said he didn't trust her. Idiotic. The whole argument either says he doesn't trust her, or that she is too stupid not to be taken advantage of. But then when they fight, Leonard usually does make it clear he doesn't think much of her intelligence.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
(09-22-2014, 08:02 PM)Gamma12 Wrote: I know. And when Penny accused Leonard of not trusting her Leonard had the nerve to ask when had he ever said he didn't trust her. Idiotic. The whole argument either says he doesn't trust her, or that she is too stupid not to be taken advantage of. But then when they fight, Leonard usually does make it clear he doesn't think much of her intelligence.

Yeah he thinks that any guy can get in her pants because he did. And he knows he only got there, because he told her what she wanted to hear. (Lied) So he thinks that any other male could achieve the same success. It means there is nothing behind their relationship. And he has no respect for himself or her.

The writers are well aware of this though, at least Morelo is and he's attempting to make good on it. The problem being, that you can build a house on bad ground. I could believe they could make it work if Leonard had ever seemed genuine with Penny, but he was always using 'lines' on her.
Leonard is insecure about Penny working and coming into contact with other men... color me surprised Dodgy Are the writers even trying to be interesting? Nope.

(White trash wedding?? What the fuck is that? Come on, JG)

Season 8 so far...

[Image: Glee_merc_facepalm.gif]
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Trust No One, Wisp
(09-22-2014, 08:26 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Leonard is insecure about Penny working and coming into contact with other men... color me surprised Dodgy Are the writers even trying to be interesting? Nope.

(White trash wedding?? What the fuck is that? Come on, JG)

Season 8 so far...

[Image: Glee_merc_facepalm.gif]

Great more Leonard jealousy. More reasons to not watch this show. Take a look at the article I just posted queen on shoutbox. Real eye opener.
Well, it's official. The incest jokes will be continued. It has been announced that Kara Luiz will be playing Howard's 2nd cousin Jeanie (yes the one he lost his virginity to) will be coming for a visit and dating Stuart in the 7th episode of the season. I can hear the laugh track now. SockMorlock
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(10-14-2014, 10:53 AM)Nutz Wrote: Well, it's official. The incest jokes will be continued. It has been announced that Kara Luiz will be playing Howard's 2nd cousin Jeanie (yes the one he lost his virginity to) will be coming for a visit and dating Stuart in the 7th episode of the season. I can hear the laugh track now. SockMorlock

Yes, I saw that. Like I said, this is The Incest Show. It is really getting beyond ridiculous. I wrote some criticism on the FB page, not that anyone sees it.

This is the ugliest, darkest, most depressing show on TV. There's something rotten and toxic about these writers. I don't know how else to describe it. For crying out loud, HOW are millions and millions of people watching and enjoying this????

You could take these same storylines and write them as horror/tragedy.

Funny how TPTB are capable of remembering the older seasons when it suits them, but they bring back the worst stuff, not the best...

ETA: Make that the Incest & Jealousy Show.
MorlockShockMorlockShock

Sooo....

Howard slept with his cousin, and the cousin is now dating Stuart, but Stuart is Howard's father because he lives with Howard's mother, but he's also Howard's mother's son, because he's Howard's replacement, so that makes him Howard's brother, so Howard and his brother both screwed Howard's cousin, and Stuart is Howard's cousin-in-law. Bernadette is Howard's mother, which makes him a motherf*cker, and Leonard & Penny are Sheldon's parents, except Leonard's mother kissed Sheldon, and Amy has replaced Sheldon's mother and grandmother....

Oh, but Shenny can't happen because Penny is Sheldon's sister AND his mother...

I'm sorry, 5 couples? FIVE COUPLES?

Are we intending to repopulate the planet after the flood waters die down?

5 motherfucking (apt curse word there) couples!

This show struggles (all shows struggle, except MASH possibly) with more than five regular characters, now they've got TEN?

Even in the golden age of Season 1-3, the best episodes were the ones with a single central plot involving all of them - Penny gets involved in online gaming, Sheldon learns to drive, Sheldon gives a speech, the guys build a robot, Penny and Sheldon fight - OR - Plot A) Sheldon/Penny, Plot B) Leonard/Raj/Howard (Adhesive Duck, Work Song, Vegas, Pancake Batter etc)

The problems that have been caused by adding more characters cannot be fixed by adding even more! Why not just throw a bucket of water on a drowning man whilst you're at it!

*exit spluttering in disbelief*
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Louise, Gamma, Trust No One