Your Definitive "Jump The Shark" Moments
(05-27-2014, 07:23 AM)spuffyfan Wrote: When fans object to the Shenny by saying that Sheldon would never do that to Leonard. I think to myself, Sheldon simply has to look back at this moment (he has an eidetic memory after all) and he would have no qualms about fucking up Leonard's life (no pun intended). Of course I don't want Shenny to come together under these circumstances - but by jingo it would be satisfying Big Grin

If the writers were thinking of giving Sheldon an epiphany over the summer (or if there was any justice in the world), this should be it. He should realise that his friends got away too lightly with what they did to him. He should come back with revenge on his mind.

This...

Sheldon needs to have an epiphany that everyone is trying to run his life and he needs to get back in control. Put a stop to the pushing and mothering by AFF (and by Leonard). I still can't believe the writers would go the route of dumbing Sheldon down to make their story lines work.

TPTB reducing Sheldon down to some uncaring, idiot boyfriend won't be jumping the shark; it'll be jumping the damn blue whale. Dodgy
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally, Toad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Definitive "Jump The Shark" Moments - by queenoftheDales - 05-27-2014, 08:00 AM