Your Definitive "Jump The Shark" Moments
(02-13-2015, 12:49 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Ya know, that is a good one. I was watching this episode the other day and like the episode is ok for the most part and then there was that awkward hug between Leonard and Penny. I guess now it was supposed to be weird, seeing as Leonard is still awkward and insecure, but during the premiere of the episode when Penny was pining for him after she closed the door, I sat there thinking, "Really? Leonard? Really?"

[Image: giphy.gif]

I was hoping then that Leonard and Penny wouldn't turn into this long, drawn out whatever the hell it is, and boy was I wrong.

I also saw the episode again the other day queen. Penny closing the door was just painfully bad and a WTF moment. It really came out of nowhere. Penny showed no signs of wanting a relationship with Leonard. Their 1st date crashed and burned. Did Penny think Leonard would meet someone at the Arctic? It really was the beginning of the end in many ways. Morlock

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Definitive "Jump The Shark" Moments - by Trust No One - 02-13-2015, 11:12 PM