Your Definitive "Jump The Shark" Moments
(02-14-2015, 12:09 AM)devilbk Wrote: I always thought it funny that Lenny started when Kahnny ended.

Could you imagine the awkwardness? And you can 100% see it in her body language with her leaning away from him in the scenes.
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • devilbk, Trust No One
And I can imagine that there are times that her husband would like to throttle Galecki. Though I suspect that may be one of the reasons that Kaley stopped watching the show soon after she met him.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Trust No One
Wait until RS see's this Lenny painted episode.

(02-14-2015, 12:17 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Could you imagine the awkwardness? And you can 100% see it in her body language with her leaning away from him in the scenes.

I'll have to look for this now queen with Kaley leaning away.
http://chrisfarnsworth.com/2010/11/30/wh...ery-wrong/

I found a... slightly... related article about shows jumping the shark. There's a guy who classifies sitcoms in to 2 groups: Type 1 (Broad, anything for a laugh) and Type 2 (Character -driven, intelligent) TBBT's problem is that it demoted itself to a Type 1 but insists on trying to prove to us that it's still a type 2. By making Sheldon awkwardly emotional now. I haven't watched or thought about TBBT since starting Uni but, since I'm doing an essay on a Simpsons episode at the mo (Doesn't seem like something you'd do for Illustration, but there you go) and The Simpsons has been doing a TBBT for years now, reading about shows jumping the ol' shark is REOPENING THE SCAB. OW.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?