The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
I want to thank everyone SO much for their kind welcome Smile I lurked for a long time before joining these forums, and I was very hesitant to do so, but now I'm glad that I did.

I don't like to talk about myself, much, but I'm a teacher, I'm 33, I'm American but I currently live outside the US for work.

In terms of TBBT, I'm strictly a Nostalgic. I don't watch the new episodes and I don't want to hear about them. I probably won't be around much, when September comes, because I am cutting myself off from all information about S8.

I like reading, writing, and discussing all kinds of subjects. I love Simon Helberg dearly and I detest what they've done to his character.

Full disclosure: I am not so much into romantic Shenny, but I'm not hostile to the idea, so have no fear. I like to get along with everyone and I do not attack other people's opinions.

I like reading fanfic if it is early-seasons-compliant or AU.

Other shows that I like are Seinfeld, Frasier (early seasons), and lately I have been getting more into British shows.

Book, movie, or TV show recommendations are always welcome Smile

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
The following 3 users Like Louise's post:
  • Wisp, Toad, queenoftheDales

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - by Louise - 08-18-2014, 02:07 AM