The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
(04-14-2014, 04:05 AM)Will_I_BGraded_OnThis Wrote: Apparently this is the thing all the kids are doing so what kind of role model would I be if I DIDN'T surrender to peer pressure? ...

Well my name... is the exact same as a fictional character (for which i was bumped off of facebook... although I had it first.)

My age...according to someone at a department store "I have a baby face so... 17?" but is actually 30.

I am a composer and freelance writer (which means I am unemployed and broke)

I have been into TBBT since the beginning. The show in fact sustained me through a year living in nashville without a tv (i went to the local laundromat to wash clothes and watch TBBT)

I fell in with the shenny during the barbarian sublimation. I was on paradox before i was banned for "treason"

I am a libra... which totally tells you everything about me.

I'm a geek who had a VERY late puberty. (Because all girls have growth spurts around their 21st birthday party.)

I've been told I'm funny... by people who don't know me. I've been told I'm special (with a funny sideways look that is half-pity half-awe) by people who do know me.

anything else... oh! I once fell off the sidewalk and hit a parked car...
more? ... well i'm starting to feel uncomfortable with all these questions and i think i WOULD like to have my lawyer present...

Ahh, thank you for hobbling over here on your weak ankles. Now, lessee...

Creative type? check
Wicked sense of humor? check
Scofflaw? check

Congratulations! I'll drop your Shenny HQ merit badge in the mail ASAP. Big Grin
OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Jislane35, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - by Toad - 04-14-2014, 05:01 AM