The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
Hi... I'm new here... please be gentle!

I'm female, in my thirties, married with three school-age kids, living in northeast US. Background in chemistry, but I've been a sahm (stay-at-home mom) for a number of years.
I was invited to join this forum because I write Shenny fanfic (which I post on fanfiction.net). I've never written fanfic before. It's kind of weird, but I stumbled across the fanfiction site because I was just so dissatisfied with the Leonard/Penny relationship. When I read someone's else story pairing Penny and Sheldon, it turned my brain upside down for about three seconds. Then I had an epiphany. No wonder the show was so boring and miserably unfunny. They were trying to force relationships that never should have happened. Since then, I was hooked. I read every S/P fanfic I could find, but it wasn't enough. They weren't telling the stories I wanted to read. So I finally began writing and posting my own. If anyone's interested in reading my stories, you can search the above-mentioned site for me, Daedaelopsis.
FYI, Daedaleopsis confragosa is a spectacularly beautiful polypore fungus, which I became familiar with during my senior research project in college. Its underside has convoluted, maze-like folds, but from the top, it looks plain and boring. Yeah, it's a metaphor.

Hi... I'm new here... please be gentle!

I'm female, in my thirties, married with three school-age kids, living in northeast US. Background in chemistry, but I've been a sahm (stay-at-home mom) for a number of years.
I was invited to join this forum because I write Shenny fanfic (which I post on fanfiction.net). I've never written fanfic before. It's kind of weird, but I stumbled across the fanfiction site because I was just so dissatisfied with the Leonard/Penny relationship. When I read someone's else story pairing Penny and Sheldon, it turned my brain upside down for about three seconds. Then I had an epiphany. No wonder the show was so boring and miserably unfunny. They were trying to force relationships that never should have happened. Since then, I was hooked. I read every S/P fanfic I could find, but it wasn't enough. They weren't telling the stories I wanted to read. So I finally began writing and posting my own. If anyone's interested in reading my stories, you can search the above-mentioned site for me, Daedaelopsis.
FYI, Daedaleopsis confragosa is a spectacularly beautiful polypore fungus, which I became familiar with during my senior research project in college. Its underside has convoluted, maze-like folds, but from the top, it looks plain and boring. Yeah, it's a metaphor.
The following 9 users Like Daedaleopsis's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, devilbk, FranEssi, Wisp, Toad, lewstonewar, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - by Daedaleopsis - 03-10-2014, 11:07 AM