The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
(02-14-2014, 09:42 PM)CassandraElise Wrote: While we're all telling our life stories...

I'm a newbie to the fandom. I caught up on all five seasons on TBS last year while living alone in an apartment. The show kept me company and made me giggle quite frequently (less frequently in the later seasons). I fell in love with Sheldon and sympathized with Penny and from those feelings arose a Shenny shipper. The good thing about getting into the fandom so late was that I knew from the beginning that Shenny was not canon and was considered an anathema in most TBBT circles. So I was prepared to go down fighting for my characters and my ship.

When I'm not discussing my favorite (former favorite?) television shows, I serenade as a elementary--primary for you Europeans--school teacher. (Actually, I just finished all my requirements and am waiting for the State to certify me; so I'm unemployed at the moment, which is exactly the same position I was in when I went back to school three years ago. But I digress.)

I am also an anglophile, bibliophile and wordsmith, though I haven't written any original work in five years. Hence, one of the reasons for my career change. Also, if the above writing is any indication, I apparently love parentheses. Tongue

I could never, ever, become a primary school teacher. I would be arrested on the first day for murder.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - by Wisp - 02-14-2014, 11:52 PM