The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
(02-13-2014, 05:07 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I just realised I never put anything in here, did I?

So - British, female, older. One husband, one cat. Writer. Stealth geek.

Used to be Public Enemy No1 at Paradox for my uncompromising stance on - well, pretty much everything. Season 3 turned my visceral dislike of Leonard into red hot loathing , and then I fled before the coming of the Abomination, because she makes my skin crawl worse than he does, which is quite something. In addition to abusing said characters, I also abuse the English language, which seems to offend just as much.

So....You WON'T be joining me in the Shelnard thread then?

I like that we have TWO Public Enemies No.1 (or is it two Public Enemy No.1's? Grammar, I detest thee...) from two different sites....Space and Monkey could combine to form one SUPER PUBLIC ENEMY....Considering we also have Pilot Fish, the No.1 Pariah (he really was you know...), this is becoming a nice little Rebel Alliance.

Bags being Lando. (Yes, yes he was a squib to begin with, but he had to protect his people dammit! And he turns out alright in the end, eh? EH? Why the fuck am I apologising for Calrissian....Jesus...)

I realise I didn't put very much biographical information, so I'll add that I've been working on a philosophical allegory for the past nine years, eight of which were spent living out of a suitcase whilst waffling around Europe, ostensibly writing, but mainly suffering and drinking in Spanish taverns like a melodramatic wanker. I also paint, make little terrible silent films, collect antique swords and am rather obsessed with wine, Tall Ships and Buster Keaton.

I have adopted Sheldon into my private mythology, and live in a constant state of denial over the fact he's a character from a rather ridiculous and clichéd American sitcom. In my head he sits next to Dante, Ahab, Quixote etc...it's a rather interesting tableau going on in there...(and it's such a small space!)

Alright, someone else's turn....

[Image: Lando_Calrissian.jpg]

(I don't know what's going on here...)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • FranEssi, Gamma, Wisp, Tuesday Pajamas, ricardo shillyshally

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - by Idle Miscreant - 02-14-2014, 01:55 PM