The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
Howdy, fellow fans!

My name is Steven, but I am known as Shintaro Kozu to most people on Fanfiction (As that is the name I go under there, and here). In certain circles, I am known also as Atothetheist, but that's neither here nor there.

I am 18, I am a male, and an aspiring author as well as a future potential scientist (Though, I am specifically interested in Evolutionary Biology, so its a "Softer science" compared to others). I've written for fandoms like Naruto, TBBT, Harry Potter, and in the beginning, strictly Death Note.

I am the author of a fanfiction called Entropy which is by far the best work I have ever produced (Still producing it!). I recently updated it with a request for the fandom, which is the reason I signed up here. I wanted to converse as well as pick the brains of TBBT fans who are more knowledgeable in the show, as well as more experienced in romance than I am (With me being so young, its really hard to place myself in the shoes of adults, but I am trying my best!)

I am blogger as well, but I write about High School, teenager stuff so I won't bother ya with that other than to mention it. I relate most to Sheldon, but I generally liked all of the cast in seasons 1-4 (Before it all went downhill, I believe) and have always noticed the spark that Penny and Sheldon seemed to have.

Its wonderful to be here, and I hope that I can learn a lot, as well as improve enough so that my work can stand up with the greats (JLynnB, tx_fictionqueen, etc).

That's all, folks!

~SK
The following 3 users Like Shintaro Kozu's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Toad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - by Shintaro Kozu - 08-23-2015, 01:36 AM