The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
Hello all, I'm the first new blood to post on here for some time I see. I'm glad to have found this community - rather by accident, as I was merely Googling to find out if the series had ended yet, and this was near the first page of results.

So, to introduce my rather dull and lifeless self - in comparison to the rest of you High-Epic folks...

I'm 25, female (last time I checked) and working in a dead-end job at a popular reasonably priced store that insists we wear read >_<. I never bothered with Uni, but my school chums all did and now I don't speak to them anymore. That might have had something to do with travelling halfway across the globe and back a couple of times, then ending up in another part of the country when I finished.

I'm English, in case you care Smile.

I'm heavy into reading fanfiction and whenever a new fandom comes along, I'm found scouring the net for something to supplement the madness that is my obsessive mind. If I get hooked, I'm hooked forever. Hence why I love classic-Sheldon so much (to an almost unhealthy degree, some would argue), and also why from the get go I believed in Shenny, not Lenny - certainly never Shamy, because She does not exist to me.

I've dabbled with writing and attempted to draw at times, but mostly I procrastinate and my weird hobbies go on hold in favour of something new.

I love manga/anime (D-Grayman, Fairytail, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Dragonball...to name a few). I love Final Fantasy games, and others of a similar type, and I also enjoy online rpgs.

Star Wars is my favourite sci-fi, although I am partial to Stargate and the occasional Star Trek too. I'm not adverse to the new trilogy of Star Wars, because I rather thought it built more on the series than detracted from it. Plus, it made me loathe The Emperor even more, so that by the final film I was just wishing for somebody to stab the old monster in the face.

Not crazy, I swear. Although my mother never had me tested, unlike Shelly-bean Smile.

I'm currently really into reading Brandon Sanderson novels, in particular I'm starting on his Stormlight series. Is there a place to discuss books anywhere here? Big Grin

My room kind of looks like a lame attempt at a nerd's hovel, but I'm working on it! Smile

I hope to make my stamp on some of the threads here to spread the Sheldon/Penny love some more ^_^
[Image: lost_paladin_banner_by_milleniumring-d8i4gzv.jpg]
The following 5 users Like MilleniumRing's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Toad, Louise, CassandraElise

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - by MilleniumRing - 02-16-2015, 07:14 AM