The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
(01-02-2014, 12:00 PM)Martha Wrote: Welcome Berliner!
I brought my sig with me so we can share the feeling. I'm also going to say Bildungsroman, Weltenshauung and my absolute favourite: Schandenfreude. The Germans are a comforting people.

I forgot to say something about myself: US-living, glasses-wearing, feminist, writer. I'm not as tall as Martha but you get the general idea. TuesdayPajamas, I'd like to be comfortable here, do you know a cute little segment I could meet?;-)

LOL! now, now, I don't know how to take that. Tongue

I have just been reminded of your quote and here I was thinking it was the pajamas Tongue
Oops gruesse Berliner, feel free to correct my bad 2am typing lol...Poor TPajamas here we go and I don't go for pyjamas, I'm a nightgown kind of girl;-)

"Sheldon: Well, you’re in luck, there’s a mixer here in Flatland. Oh, look, there’s a sexually attractive line segment, you should chat her up."

I loved that episode wonderful lines, plus I felt Martha was quite believable, sweet, a bit awkward, intellectual, totally unlike the very creepy Amy.
Sheldon: If outside is so good, why has mankind spent thousands of years trying to perfect inside?

(01-03-2014, 11:21 AM)Martha Wrote: Oops gruesse Berliner, feel free to correct my bad 2am typing lol...Poor TPajamas here we go and I don't go for pyjamas, I'm a nightgown kind of girl;-)

"Sheldon: Well, you’re in luck, there’s a mixer here in Flatland. Oh, look, there’s a sexually attractive line segment, you should chat her up."

I loved that episode wonderful lines, plus I felt Martha was quite believable, sweet, a bit awkward, intellectual, totally unlike the very creepy Amy.

Big Grin And I folded them so nicely and everything.

Yes, Martha should have returned! I think ALL the other women he has had contact with, Martha, the girl Raj's parents set him up with, even Ramona and Leonard's mother are miles better than Amy.

We will do a page on HQ to honour this grand episode one day.
(01-03-2014, 11:21 AM)Martha Wrote: Oops gruesse Berliner, feel free to correct my bad 2am typing lol...Poor TPajamas here we go and I don't go for pyjamas, I'm a nightgown kind of girl;-)

Martha... Now there's someone I would have liked to see again. A pleasantly restrained relationship between her and Sheldon.

Hell, even RAMONA is somehow endearing compared to Amy.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
I felt I needed to come over and formally introduce myself. How rude of me not to do so earlier.

About me:

Paramedic by trade, microbiology student in my off time.

My sense of humor is more satirical, but I don't mind a little whimsy every now and again. Big Grin

Im a technology noob, despite being married to a software engineer. I don't have a twitter account; I just got a tumblr account (which I probably wont be posting on even if I figure out how to do so).

This is actually my first time being an active participant in a forum. I got tired of not having anyone to share my fangirling with and if I hear "its just a TV show/movie" one more time, I will start karate chopping bitches in the throat.

that's about it.Undecided
The following 4 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, Wisp, Tuesday Pajamas
Great to be back, you all know me as No1 PARIAH gaqo!!! I've had a few tech problems lately, which means I spent alot of time talking on various tech forums, what a load of freaking nerds(oh shit that must make me a freaking ....!!!). Great to see you all again!
The following 5 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Wisp, CassandraElise, Tuesday Pajamas
(02-10-2014, 05:11 AM)pilot fish Wrote: Great to be back, you all know me as No1 PARIAH gaqo!!! I've had a few tech problems lately, which means I spent alot of time talking on various tech forums, what a load of freaking nerds(oh shit that must make me a freaking ....!!!). Great to see you all again!

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING

[Image: rutles-minstrels.gif]

Welcome! You've been missed sir. Please feel free to treat this place as your own. Without perhaps not QUITE so many elephants....

(Blackadder reference....anyone?)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally
(02-10-2014, 05:11 AM)pilot fish Wrote: Great to be back, you all know me as No1 PARIAH gaqo!!! I've had a few tech problems lately, which means I spent alot of time talking on various tech forums, what a load of freaking nerds(oh shit that must make me a freaking ....!!!). Great to see you all again!

Welcome Mr. Gaqo! Glad you finally made it!
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally
GAQOOOOO!!!!! Nice to see ya. I mean... er... Pilot Fish.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally
Isn't it great to have a forum where we feel welcomed, and safe to express ourselves. Sometimes after doing just that, elsewhere, I had a sort of dread about logging in(is that a recognized medical state???) Forum phobia,maybe! Now I'm just smiling all the way to my keyboard, ha,ha, ha (goes off into maniacal laughter!!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrWxPUSJoeg
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35