The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
I tried that, still no joy.

I don't know why, but I find New Year extremely depressing. I shouldn't, because technically it's just the same as any other day...

And New Year resolutions can piss off as well.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally
(12-31-2013, 08:12 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I tried that, still no joy.

I don't know why, but I find New Year extremely depressing. I shouldn't, because technically it's just the same as any other day...

And New Year resolutions can piss off as well.

I believe there's a hosting issue which I am in the process of trying to get fixed. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Smile
I had a problem with my password for a while... Luckily it's sorted now but making a website is awkward, hm?

(If I had been left responsible for creating the site it would just end up a giant virus.)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(12-31-2013, 09:28 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I had a problem with my password for a while... Luckily it's sorted now but making a website is awkward, hm?

(If I had been left responsible for creating the site it would just end up a giant virus.)

There's still time Big Grin I think the problem has been resolved now. Clearing your cache will help as well.
The forum should be ready to welcome ALL NEW GUEST STARS TO HQ now.

Interesting factoid: The very nice techy-nerd who helped me with my host switch experience was part of the test audience for the Big Bang Theory held at the MGM grand in Vegas. He said it was the only funny show they saw that day and while he was checking the site he said he "had a good read". Penny would definitely see this as a good omen, as do I.
Aha this is the secret of secrets that's been kept from me! I have arrived at last your fellow-refugee from the Other Place, (AnnieOgly) & Eve-like originatrix of the heretical Shenny Shippers thread, though here I prefer Martha an ode to a simpler time; those chaste season 1-3 episodes. O tempora O mores....
Sheldon: If outside is so good, why has mankind spent thousands of years trying to perfect inside?

The following 1 user Likes Martha's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(01-01-2014, 11:23 AM)Martha Wrote: Aha this is the secret of secrets that's been kept from me! I have arrived at last your fellow-refugee from the Other Place, (AnnieOgly) & Eve-like originatrix of the heretical Shenny Shippers thread, though here I prefer Martha an ode to a simpler time; those chaste season 1-3 episodes. O tempora O mores....

Welcome, Annie, er, Martha! We're so honored to have you, and your plucky pioneer spirit, with us!
OH PLEASE...
(01-01-2014, 11:23 AM)Martha Wrote: Aha this is the secret of secrets that's been kept from me! I have arrived at last your fellow-refugee from the Other Place, (AnnieOgly) & Eve-like originatrix of the heretical Shenny Shippers thread, though here I prefer Martha an ode to a simpler time; those chaste season 1-3 episodes. O tempora O mores....

Well you're not certainly most welcome Martha. Come in, look around, get acquainted and then treat the place like your own. Big Grin
All newbies come and introduce yourselves here.
Hi all!

First, lol at the Subforum's title "Weltschmerz"! I didn't know English-speaking people would use that German term. Tongue But hey, you all say Gesundheit, don't you? Big Grin

Secondly, as you can see, I too have crossed over from the The Big Shamy Site (also under the username "Berliner").

Some little facts about me:

- born & raised in Berlin, a true Berliner (pun intended ... or not? Wink)
- graduate student at the TU Berlin (mathematics)
- I love season 1-3 and some parts of season 4.
- I adore skyscrapers
- big fan of Twin Peaks , The X-Files and The Mentalist

All hail to our Overlord Dr. Sheldon Cooper and the blonde Goddess Penny!
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß