The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat)
Welcome to the mad house Cris.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Delighted to have you Cris! Wine
There's quite a few X Files fans here.
Indeed I remember running around in a trenchcoat when I was 15 pretending to be Mulder. We also met Gillian at one point and my pal gave her a ring made of a dollar bill with his phone number on it.
She wore it to a photoshoot the next day and he cried and cried.
I don't think he's been as happy as that again. sass

So, welcome! Post 2 more times and you'll see the chatroom. The hidden forums will be added at your request by the head honcho, the fabulous Tuesday Pajamas.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
As I said before, this was the first time I saw TBBT in my life with this shenny scene... that was love at first sightHeart

[Image: 10802421_846011205430027_569133931_n.jpg]
The following 2 users Like cookiecris's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz
That was a pretty good joke of Penny's! *insert gasping vacuum-cleaner laugh*
(08-02-2015, 08:11 AM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: Delighted to have you Cris! Wine
There's quite a few X Files fans here.
Indeed I remember running around in a trenchcoat when I was 15 pretending to be Mulder. We also met Gillian at one point and my pal gave her a ring made of a dollar bill with his phone number on it.
She wore it to a photoshoot the next day and he cried and cried.
I don't think he's been as happy as that again. sass

So, welcome! Post 2 more times and you'll see the chatroom. The hidden forums will be added at your request by the head honcho, the fabulous Tuesday Pajamas.

Wow! that's so great story and Gillian is the best.
Thank you again.

(08-02-2015, 08:11 AM)Nutz Wrote: Welcome to the mad house Cris.

Thank you Smile
Right, now try either refreshing, or logging back in and see if the chat room appears. I believe only 3 posts are needed.
Welcome Cris, I've seen your posts on twitter. Smile

Which episode is that? Was it when she talks about the physics magazine?

Yes it's 4 posts and the chat box appears.
(08-02-2015, 12:45 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Welcome Cris, I've seen your posts on twitter. Smile

Which episode is that? Was it when she talks about the physics magazine?

Yes it's 4 posts and the chat box appears.

Is "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization" 1x09
The following 1 user Likes cookiecris's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Greetings!

JustMyLuckiness, or JML for short, here. Cool

I've dabbled in a few different fandoms, but BBT is one of my favorites. I'm a technical writer by day and a fanfiction writer by night.

Some of you might recognize my handle from my stories: The Whiteboard Correction, The Chew Toy Catalyst, The Vegas Retribution, and my contribution to Sharing the Shenny Sauce.

I absolutely adore the Sheldon/Penny dynamic, like most of the other good folks on here, and watching what the show has become since the Arctic expedition has saddened me to no end. I can barely watch the show anymore other than to see what new depths they're willing to drag our heroes down into.

I'm hoping to make contact with some of the other great people who like this duo as much as I do!
Luck favors the prepared.
Luck favors the bold.

Be prepared to take a bold chance!
The following 6 users Like JustMyLuckiness's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, devilbk, Toad, queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingMonkey
Greetings indeed o fellow despairer!

Aye, the arctic was the spanner in the works of the show's innocence. The treacherous straw that broke the Shelnard's back. I despise it.

Although I still have my roseate hued goggles on regarding Shelnard itself.

The chatroom feature shall open after you've posted 4 times. We usually loiter in there. See thee in the grumblebox dear fellow!

Wine