Ongoing Story Thread
I know y'all have feverish imaginations and write things, so I though as a game we could maybe have an ongoing story thread, that ascends into depravity and confusingness, so long as it's still consistent. No less than 3 words, no more than 12, per post (hyphenated count as one word) following on from the previous post. I hope, unlike my friends, this won't turn into a pile of wank because they didn't look at the sentences that came before theirs, so we got "Freddie was a murderer, there was a little village in Khazakhstan. Said the boy who where they sold dildos." So this might be a resounding success OR a flop! I'll start.

In an overlit office, a put-upon minion sighed miserably. He
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
In an overlit office, a put-upon minion sighed miserably. He scratched fitfully at his lederhosen, and yearned for the
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
In an overlit office, a put-upon minion sighed miserably. He scratched fitfully at his lederhosen, and yearned for the day he could wear jodhpurs. Something appeared in the corner
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

In an overlit office, a put-upon minion sighed miserably. He scratched fitfully at his lederhosen, and yearned for the day he could wear jodhpurs. Something appeared from inside his boot, jumped up on the table and announced "Welcome...
a fierce all-seeing Eye. Its burning gaze swept across the room
In an overlit office, a put-upon minion sighed miserably. He scratched fitfully at his lederhosen, and yearned for the day he could wear jodhpurs. Something appeared from inside his boot, jumped up on the table and announced "Welcome..." a fierce all-seeing Eye. Its burning gaze swept across the room, perusing the empty folders meticulously labelled "blueprints", "private", "diagrams", "recipes".

(What the FUCK was the eye doing in his boot? Stay tuned eh? Bloody hell...Sorry! Back to the story)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
In an overlit office, a put-upon minion sighed miserably. He scratched fitfully at his lederhosen, and yearned for the day he could wear jodhpurs. Something appeared from inside his boot, jumped up on the table and announced "Welcome..." a fierce all-seeing Eye. Its burning gaze swept across the room, perusing the empty folders meticulously labelled "blueprints", "private", "diagrams", "recipes".

"Not you again!" the minion said, and grabbed a book

"Not you again!" the minion said, and grabbed a book to hit it with. "Welcome fucking what?" he snapped irritably.

"Not you again!" the minion said, and grabbed a book to hit it with. "Welcome fucking what?" he snapped irritably. The eye blinked angrily, bounced across the table and landed