Return of The Physicist
So you all know, I have a new story running on fanfiction.net, The Return of The Physicist, and it takes place following Season 7's finale upon Sheldon's return to Pasadena.

The Return of The Physicist
The following 4 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Gamma, queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas
Nice work Devil dear sir. Sheldon has an interesting sense of inexorableness about him. Suits his character.
But you've brought Missy back from Texas. I'm going to have to fight Mr Ses again aren't I. Sigh...
*draws on full body armour then awkwardly runs the fuck away*
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas, Wisp
(05-18-2014, 11:29 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Nice work Devil dear sir. Sheldon has an interesting sense of inexorableness about him. Suits his character.
But you've brought Missy back from Texas. I'm going to have to fight Mr Ses again aren't I. Sigh...
*draws on full body armour then awkwardly runs the fuck away*

Sorry, MG, but you and ses will have to just figure this out on your own. I have no current plans for any Missy romance during this tale.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Trust No One
(05-18-2014, 08:00 PM)devilbk Wrote: Sorry, MG, but you and ses will have to just figure this out on your own. I have no current plans for any Missy romance during this tale.

It's nice to know Missy will be loyal to me in this story. Tongue
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • devilbk, queenoftheDales
I don't usually get into fanfiction, but this is VERY good, and perfectly in character. If only you wrote the show. (Imagine if we all wrote the show. How ... different ... it would be.)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(05-20-2014, 02:59 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I don't usually get into fanfiction, but this is VERY good, and perfectly in character. If only you wrote the show. (Imagine if we all wrote the show. How ... different ... it would be.)

Thanks, Doc!