Jim Parsons on Letterman
Here's a screed of it anyway...The funny blighter...

Incidentally, perhaps it would be a wise and practical thing to MERGE all these idle Jim Parsons threads into ONE GREAT JIM PARSONS THREAD.

Although I suppose it helps folk keep track of new events....It's just all these threads lying about are making me twitch...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Yes it's weird, he often comes across as a bit of an air head, but like he says, his focus is acting(paraphrase).
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Trust No One
JP looked a bit lost when Letterman got serious about AIDS. He should probably study up a wee bit.
(05-15-2014, 01:58 AM)pilot fish Wrote: Yes it's weird, he often comes across as a bit of an air head, but like he says, his focus is acting(paraphrase).

You see he is perfect for Penny. Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally
JP with his make shift tweet...
[Image: tumblr_n5kguaIW7Q1s5lmwao1_1280.jpg]
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • devilbk, ricardo shillyshally
(05-15-2014, 10:36 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: JP with his make shift tweet...
[Image: tumblr_n5kguaIW7Q1s5lmwao1_1280.jpg]

This also creates areal opportunity for a Jim tweet meme. Just fill in the tweet. Like, "If you run into Amy Farrah Fowler, don't tell her where i am."
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas
devilbk--'JP looked a bit lost when Letterman got serious about AIDS. He should probably study up a wee bit.'>
I wonder if it's not an affable persona he adopts. He seems like the kind of actor who knows the material inside out. Maybe he just prefers to use his fists(on screen of course)! [Image: article-2509106-1979ADF200000578-428_634x419.jpg]
(05-16-2014, 12:23 AM)devilbk Wrote: This also creates areal opportunity for a Jim tweet meme. Just fill in the tweet. Like, "If you run into Amy Farrah Fowler, don't tell her where i am."

"...the joy of a lifetime..."

It it just me or does Jim referring to playing Sheldon, in the third person a little strange?
(05-17-2014, 06:22 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: "...the joy of a lifetime..."

It it just me or does Jim referring to playing Sheldon, in the third person a little strange?

Like in past tense? It could be seen like that... I don't think contracts were officially signed yet... Dun dun dun...
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
Yes it's BEEN didn't notice that bit... Just the fact it wasn't "joy of MY lifetime". It's just an odd way to phrase it.