If Shenny becomes canon what does that mean?
(04-01-2016, 11:40 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: It's like they can't write them being against each other bc it doesn't make sense (and it doesn't) so to make sure their canon couples can stay canon, they force the sibling thing. It is really odd. Like we get it! You don't have to say it every time they interact! (Mind you this is recent... S8-9) I don't think it came up during S7)

The first mention was 8.16 The Intimacy Acceleration where TPTB seemed to be making a statement to the public about a fandom ship and this is not something I have ever seen before.

ALL big shows have ship-wars but I've never have a seen a group of writers break the fourth wall over one. By doing so they have admitted that there's an elephant in the room. And they got away with it! The only ripple was the discomfort felt within the fandom by the canon shippers, and the 'repeat until death' sibling mantra that everyone now hangs on too.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, Darcy of Asgard, QueenOfShebaSays, devilbk

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Shenny becomes cannon what does that mean? - by Tuesday Pajamas - 04-01-2016, 12:05 PM