Hey Mayim! Fiddler on The Roof 50th Anniversary
They are reviving Fiddler on the Roof for it's 50th Anniversary in the Fall.
Can someone slip this info under Mayim Bialik's agent's door?

I used to enjoy her voice....now that she has a "name" again let's point her at the Great White Way and off our favorite sitcom.
(05-03-2014, 10:11 PM)LewStonewar Wrote: They are reviving Fiddler on the Roof for it's 50th Anniversary in the Fall.
Can someone slip this info under Mayim Bialik's agent's door?

I used to enjoy her voice....now that she has a "name" again let's point her at the Great White Way and off our favorite sitcom.

Oh God, yes! Somebody call the directors and say she would like to audition and then call MB's agent and tell them that the show would love to have her audition for the role of the mother... Or maybe the oldest sister (being away from everyone on stage can make a person look younger) although, I have to say I really see her as the dead, wailing, shrieking shrew Fruma-Sarah. Big Grin
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • lewstonewar, queenoftheDales
Maybe this thread needs to go into rampant idiocy?
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(05-06-2014, 02:37 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: Maybe this thread needs to go into rampant idiocy?
now it's a actor specific post as intended Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes lewstonewar's post:
  • Nutz