Trap For A Solitary Man Ch. 3
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10186529/3/...litary-Man
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
I was thinking the killer might have been Romona, but you've used "him" now in two chapters, so that's out. Now I'm thinking it's Leonard (obvious), or Stuart (I just think his character has the potential to snap)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
So happy this story is continuing. Blossom
(05-03-2014, 12:02 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: I was thinking the killer might have been Romona, but you've used "him" now in two chapters, so that's out. Now I'm thinking it's Leonard (obvious), or Stuart (I just think his character has the potential to snap)

I'm hoping Amy did it. And as she's being led off to prison to serve multiple life terms, Sheldon says to her, "Rats! And I was finally ready for coitus.".
(05-03-2014, 11:32 PM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: I'm hoping Amy did it. And as she's being led off to prison to serve multiple life terms, Sheldon says to her, "Rats! And I was finally ready for coitus.".

You better be holding up a sarcasm sign. Big Grin Funny as that is, I still vomited a little in my mind thinking about Sheldon being ready to have sex with Amy.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons