The worst films/shows you've ever seen.
(05-05-2014, 12:35 AM)Berliner Wrote: ^ For some reason I can't stand Adam Sandler. I don't find him funny or entertaining at all, just annoying.

Would completely agree with you, except 50 First Dates and Grown Ups are 2 of those movies that I watch every time they come on. I don't know why, but they hypnotize me into wasting 2 hours every friggin time.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
I get the Sandler thing. The only two sandler films I quite like are Little Nicky and Happy Gilmore, for some reason.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?

Oops. Imagine this is in the Rampant Idiocy thread.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

My mates and occasionally watch bad movies on purpose just to see what the fuss is all about (Battlefield Earth anyone?). But the one film that we had to stop and get drunk and resume the next day was B.A.PS. By the end of the movie we were poised to start a letter-writing campaign to recall Halle Berry's Oscar.
Let's go exploring!
I watched Earth Girls Are Easy the other day. It was so naff, but I liked it for some reason...

There is fun to be had taking the pee out of a film, even a good film! But it does seem to upset those watching, 'seriously'! I once got addicted to Jeremy Kyle Show. It's just I find humans fascinating, and that show was like humanity laid bare! Seems most are motivated by stupidity,greed, lust, envy! My friends laughed at me while extolling the virtues of Big Brother!
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Wisp
(05-12-2014, 02:25 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I watched Earth Girls Are Easy the other day. It was so naff, but I liked it for some reason...

Would the reason be Mac? That worked for me...

Another crap-but-entertaining Geena Davis movie - 'Cutthroat Island'.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp
(05-15-2014, 02:41 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Would the reason be Mac? That worked for me...

Another crap-but-entertaining Geena Davis movie - 'Cutthroat Island'.

You see right through me.

(05-15-2014, 01:14 AM)pilot fish Wrote: There is fun to be had taking the pee out of a film, even a good film! But it does seem to upset those watching, 'seriously'! I once got addicted to Jeremy Kyle Show. It's just I find humans fascinating, and that show was like humanity laid bare! Seems most are motivated by stupidity,greed, lust, envy! My friends laughed at me while extolling the virtues of Big Brother!

I watch Big Brother, just so I have an excuse to moan. There's nothing I like more than to watch other people arguing about inane crap and shout at the screen

[Image: tumblr_m7mkwrL2eJ1qdzvgvo1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lwp393koAv1qzwtdlo1_500.jpg]
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Wisp, queenoftheDales
Saw; 1>6 I quite enjoyed the first one, a bad film I enjoyed watching, but they declined quickly. I wish I could press a button, and all Steven Seagal, and Van Damme films would disappear, or maybe chain them in a basement!