1 8.33%
The Occupation Recalibration
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Shenny Episode?
shenny pollSmile
This is a tough question, there are some really good ones....

The two choices (because it is impossible to ever just choose ONE Big Grin) that I'm stuck on are The Pilot and The Pancake Batter Anomaly. With my preference as a Purist with Shenny tendencies(I can do that right? Confused Tongue), these two have the perfect balance.

Pilot Sheldon is probably my favorite. Seldon is in his purist form, unaffected by the writers needs to have him become "normal." It's here that the first hint of shenny chemistry. His character and the Shenny interaction steal the show. Leonard who?

And then there is TPBA, where Penny has to take care of Sheldon. This is my favorite episode, period. Big Grin

[Image: Bbt_111_adam_ho.jpg]
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jomi25, Jislane35
Though I love all the Shenny-centric episodes, my top pick would be the pilot episode 'coz that's where the chemistry started, right there, in that little flirting moment by the white board. Big Grin Heart
The following 2 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
(04-30-2014, 01:22 PM)Jomi25 Wrote: Though I love all the Shenny-centric episodes, my top pick would be the pilot episode 'coz that's where the chemistry started, right there, in that little flirting moment by the white board. Big Grin Heart

ikr? Penny-Wow, u must be one of those beautiful mind genius guys.(Awww...that was definitely the start of our sweet ShennySmile.
The following 3 users Like ShennyShipper91's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jomi25, Jislane35
(04-30-2014, 01:07 AM)ShennyShipper91 Wrote: shenny pollSmile

What about the Flag episode? Can I vote for that? That was funny.
I love when Sheldon does his flag segments. "Open up your legs to the camera Penny. Its considered a welcoming gesture".
The following 1 user Likes SheldonCooperFan's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-01-2014, 04:44 AM)SheldonCooperFan Wrote: What about the Flag episode? Can I vote for that? That was funny.
I love when Sheldon does his flag segments. "Open up your legs to the camera Penny. Its considered a welcoming gesture".

Sure u can!!! Us Shennys can vote for any of their favorite moments.....
(05-01-2014, 04:44 AM)SheldonCooperFan Wrote: What about the Flag episode? Can I vote for that? That was funny.

That was The Monster Isolation from last season. That one was nice because we got to see Penny in Streetcar, one of the only times they actually let her act.

While TADD is probably my favorite there are many others not listed, Panty Pinata, Bath Gift Hypothesis, Rentry from last season and several others from earlier seasons.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 1 user Likes Gamma's post:
  • Jislane35

This was a decent Shenny episode. Fun With Flags was funny (if you skip past the cringe-worthy racial jokes) with Sheldon"s interpretation of "relaxed and open" I laughed so much at him the whole time.

Sheldon: :to Penny: Spread your legs, invite them in. Big Grin Too funny
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-01-2014, 07:49 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: That was The Monster Isolation from last season. That one was nice because we got to see Penny in Streetcar, one of the only times they actually let her act.

While TADD is probably my favorite there are many others not listed, Panty Pinata, Bath Gift Hypothesis, Rentry from last season and several others from earlier seasons.

TADD is definitely my favorite. Penny- Is that my arm? lol.....
The following 1 user Likes ShennyShipper91's post:
  • Jislane35
Your list is a little confusing because Luminous Fish, Transporter Malfunction and Spoiler Alert Segmentation are not really Shenny episodes.

There’s a list of 10 Shenny episodes starting with Pancake Batter here:

http://www.shennyhq.com/#!the-pancake-ba...maly/c1gmp

My favourite is Panty Piñata. This list could be expanded to 20 or even more!!! Smile I’ll like to add the Pilot and others... so please add any Shenny ones that you like here.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35