Rampant Idiocy
The best cartoons work on multiple levels. They appeal to kids and adults often for completely different reasons. If you watch the old Bugs Bunny cartoons you'll be amazed at the amount of stuff in them that you know a kid would never have understood.
I miss Rugrats. The only thing on the Kids channels that I used to watch that is still on is My Parents Are Aliens and Looney Tunes, but they've chnged Looney Tunes now. YOU CANNOT CHANGE LOONEY TUNES!!!!
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales
M.C. Escher had a short-lived construction career.

[Image: xq1t.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, ricardo shillyshally
[Image: tumblr_myess8vYX01qa5045o1_500.jpg]
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
What!!!! Soooo Freeeakky!!! [Image: tumblr_mka510Zc121qbdir4o1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_mqui489a3V1qbdir4o1_400.gif]
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad
[Image: mac4dz.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 6 users Like Toad's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, Wisp, Tuesday Pajamas, ricardo shillyshally, Gamma
[Image: hugh_jackman.png]
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Toad
[Image: L0l1z33918.jpg]
  • devilbk, queenoftheDales
[Image: cardboard-bradley-cooper__oPt.jpg] Okay so I'm sure you've seen this woman who takes cardboard Bradley everywhere. I'm starting to think a Sheldon cut out would enhance my life! So for £69.98, you can ship whomever you like, at home! [Image: bbt-su1104-large-sheldon-the-big-bang-th...cutout.jpg] [Image: Penny_The_Big_Bang_Theory_Kaley_Cuoco_ca...59.jpg?c=2]
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Toad
[Image: cardboard_cutout.jpg] Off on a tangent now! Expect guerrilla posting!!! Poor kitty!!
  • Toad, Gamma