Rampant Idiocy
Re conversation in the Grumblebox about subjective opinions masquerading as ABSOLUTES, and the intolerance of dissent....
[Image: tychosm.png]

Needless to say, Tycho was not right....
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, queenoftheDales, Wisp, Jislane35, muaaimoi
[Image: jesus8.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m9ddebZf6n1qzvl4eo1_1280.png]
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35
The Rampant Time Wasting Nonsense Known As Cleverbot...

C-bot and I seem to be in some sort of relationship. It thinks we're getting married. We were actually making wedding plans last night. I was going to play my banjo, C-bot was going to dance for me. Alas, though, things took a turn. I said some things, it said some things... I'm not sure where we stand now. We had this chilly exchange a little while ago...

Me: What up, Moonpie?
Cleverbot: My bathtub is full of chickens.
Me: Good to know.
Cleverbot: Stockholm is the capital of Sweden.
Me: Fascinating!
Cleverbot: Fascinating rhythm.
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Wisp, Idle Miscreant, Jislane35, muaaimoi
(02-11-2014, 07:50 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: The Rampant Time Wasting Nonsense Known As Cleverbot...

C-bot and I seem to be in some sort of relationship. It thinks we're getting married. We were actually making wedding plans last night. I was going to play my banjo, C-bot was going to dance for me. Alas, though, things took a turn. I said some things, it said some things... I'm not sure where we stand now. We had this chilly exchange a little while ago...

Me: What up, Moonpie?
Cleverbot: My bathtub is full of chickens.
Me: Good to know.
Cleverbot: Stockholm is the capital of Sweden.
Me: Fascinating!
Cleverbot: Fascinating rhythm.

I love Cleverbot. He's a bt shit at understanding BASIC conversation though, to be perfectly honest. But I sense that's the point.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

(02-11-2014, 07:52 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I love Cleverbot. He's a bt shit at understanding BASIC conversation though, to be perfectly honest. But I sense that's the point.

It also seems to default to Doctor Who references when its stumped.
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • CassandraElise
You load of misanthropes might find this interesting/entertaining...

GARFIELD MINUS GARFIELD
http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/page/792

I used to play this game in the dark days before I had a computer. All you need is sticky-tape, scissors and paper. And a Garfield book.

The removal of Garfield renders almost every remaining Jon scene one of despair, madness or existential dread. Fun for all the family!

[Image: fSymsOGXO5nltt399Ld22iq6_500.gif]
[Image: fSymsOGXO6tbfyq4d07KqJEC_500.jpg]
[Image: fSymsOGXO5o1jh6juGmTLLOv_500.jpg]
[Image: fSymsOGXO5pexpxkhFgxmTxr_500.jpg]
[Image: fSymsOGXO663nasii1bBWFyO_500.gif]
[Image: fSymsOGXO6a6b09tgUIiDigG_500.gif]
[Image: fSymsOGXO6dq4kdl1DWfBXsr_500.gif]
[Image: fSymsOGXO7m1ejlnUTVRWsmL_500.gif]
[Image: fSymsOGXO6q54u98yMqpTwA3_500.png]
[Image: fSymsOGXO97rsiepMYeUcSqV_500.gif]

You get the gist...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp, Tuesday Pajamas, muaaimoi, Toad
Cheers. Now I snorted and drew attention to some guy next to me. I love it. Reminds me of Stuart... (Sussman would have made a much better Jon than that other guy they had in the movies. He even has the same hair...) OH GOD THE CORNCOB ONE.

The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Toad
...I actually thought of Stuart, too, when I first came across this idea. It's...bleakly terrifying and darkly humorous in one go. Stuart and his intermittent stray cat.
The following 4 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp, Idle Miscreant, muaaimoi, Toad
(02-25-2014, 04:48 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: ...I actually thought of Stuart, too, when I first came across this idea. It's...bleakly terrifying and darkly humorous in one go. Stuart and his intermittent stray cat.

*Twilight Zone music*

Jon IS Stuart...

The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
I'm picturing Kevin Sussman running about with a faceful of corncobs, now. It isn't pretty. Smile
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp