6 46.15%
3 Dirty Socks
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.23 The Gorilla Dissolution

OH PLEASE...
This is the promo for the next episode. Huh, looks pretty boring. Nose herpes, really. Who came up with that gem.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 3 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Trust No One, Berliner, Jislane35
(05-02-2014, 08:56 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: This is the promo for the next episode. Huh, looks pretty boring. Nose herpes, really. Who came up with that gem.

Seems like an episode to skip to me Gamma. The Wil character does not seem as fun anymore either.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-02-2014, 03:21 AM)devilbk Wrote: Don't you mean "His lack of vision, his rules"?

Actually, I thought his vision was pretty damn on point for season 1-3. It was just when he went back to the everyone's a loser mentality of the original pilot and that the break out stars of Sheldon and Penny must be brought to heel, that his vision failed.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-02-2014, 08:56 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: This is the promo for the next episode. Huh, looks pretty boring. Nose herpes, really. Who came up with that gem.

So New!Sheldon is back to being afraid of nose herpes, but let's Amy literally lick him twice this season. Puke Way to go ... Rolleyes
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 1 user Likes Berliner's post:
  • Jislane35
Okay... which one of these monkeys came up with that nose herpes line? Good grief!

TELEPLAY BY: Steven Molaro, Steve Holland and Eric Kaplan
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-02-2014, 07:28 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I suppose it could be considered an OCD thing to say but it's not funny Kappy!! I don't like them making Sheldon stupid, he supposed to be the smartest guy on the show.

Unfortunately, I think the Sheldon is the smartest boat sailed long ago (sometime in season 5) although they do bring him back every once in a while and let us see what a great character he could still be. (I think it's just a way to torment us)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-02-2014, 11:12 PM)Dsnynutz Wrote: Unfortunately, I think the Sheldon is the smartest boat sailed long ago (sometime in season 5) although they do bring him back every once in a while and let us see what a great character he could still be. (I think it's just a way to torment us)

I'm pretty certain that current Sheldon would never win a Nobel. I'm not even sure he remembers what a Nobel Prize is.
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Nutz, Jislane35, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
*BIG SIGH*

You know what....this sitcom.....for some deranged reason is doing nothing but bringing more and more stress for me and I don't need that shit in my life especially with us having to hear about the shAMY's commentary on every episode. It's broken. In more ways than one and no cares enough (or even has enough bravery) to fix it. And I know for a fact that it will only get worse from here therefore you will be seeing very very VERY few posts from me once the new season comes along. After hearing all of these plausible predictions of what is yet to come I honestly don't want to read any more spoilers. I can't tolerate this circus show for much longer and have better things to worry about. Yes this is JUST a show but the people and 'morals' being presented behind it just make me SICK. Angry I don't feel anything left for these worthless characters.
The following 4 users Like Jislane35's post:
  • SpaceAnJL, Tuesday Pajamas, Berliner, Trust No One
This. With extra sprinkles on top.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35