30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.23 The Gorilla Dissolution
(04-29-2014, 08:18 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: From one cage to another. Sad

Oh... so ... this!

you truly are the toad of truth...

i'm sorry i licked so many of your brothers trying to get high...

It was nothing personal against them. I had a meeting that morning so...

I swear I was planning to call them all back...

I have their phone numbers around here somewhere...
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 3 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • lewstonewar, Toad, Idle Miscreant
(04-29-2014, 08:05 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: I love how Leonard, who has never before been interested in being "on set" for Penny, all of a sudden wants to be there for her, and then "accidentally" gets her fired. You go Leonard, keep that girl knowing that she's worthless without you. (Even though you caused the problem to begin with)

Story by Lorre.... And it begins.

Ok, I was telling my mother about leonards antics this season,
his SECOND sabotage of Sheldon's work...
THIRD time this SEASON he stomped on Penny's acting dreams (giving and taking away like a tiny myopic god... but not a cool one like tyrion lannister... just a sad one like a disgruntled member of the lollipop guild)
So She called him an "inverted dream catcher" ... where instead of catching nightmares, he catches all of your dreams and lets the nightmares through...

MY MOM... FOR THE WIN!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 11 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • queenoftheDales, devilbk, lewstonewar, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Toad, Jomi25, Berliner, Wisp, Jislane35, Satnight815
(04-29-2014, 08:41 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Well that all looks....utterly preposterous. And what the fuck is Sheldon wearing...IS THAT DENIM? They are the most hideous pair of trousers I've ever had the misfortune to witness. And I sometimes wear tartan trews.
That's right chaps, edge Sheldon closer to the white picket fence, put him in some fucking JEANS.
Pushing a stroller soon, and having copious amounts of sex (not simultaneously), like the good normal adult everyone seems to want him to be.
And you don't need a career or a purpose in life Penny....YOU'VE GOT LEONARD! Isn't that ENOUGH for you?
Jesus wept...

I don't think I should be commenting when I'm hungover.

Wil Looks lovely though! Good for Wil.

And that director bloke is the very spit of my Glaswegian director pal, who also makes terrible films and laments his true calling is High Art. Must send him that picture. He'll be very annoyed.

I'm not sure if it's denim or a really bad pair of blue slacks, but either way the fit is horrible, he looks like he's wearing a diaper.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35
"A bad day causes Penny to reevaluate her life choices – including Leonard."

I can only wish she did the opposite of what would happen in this episode. =.=

Sadly, she chose Leonard over life. SockSockSockSockSockSockSockSockSockSock
The following 3 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jislane35, Satnight815
(04-30-2014, 01:35 PM)Jomi25 Wrote: "A bad day causes Penny to reevaluate her life choices – including Leonard."

I can only wish she did the opposite of what would happen in this episode. =.=

Sadly, she chose Leonard over life. SockSockSockSockSockSockSockSockSockSock

please do not let her choose leonard after he SABOTAGES her AGAIN...because if he does the next scene should feature Tina Turner (post Ike Turner of course )walking in and smacking her across the face for knocking women's lib back 100 years. Then there should be a shot of susan b. anthony waking up and rolling over in her grave.

The following 1 user Likes Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Jislane35
How is anybody getting 'romance' out of this situation? It's pure desperation, because she's got nothing else left. Sad and horrifying. I don't like Leonard, but I think he's a fool to accept being used in this way, just for a sex life, and I think Penny needs a damn good slap to get her self-respect and sense of self-worth back.
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jislane35, Satnight815
(04-30-2014, 10:59 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: How is anybody getting 'romance' out of this situation? It's pure desperation, because she's got nothing else left. Sad and horrifying. I don't like Leonard, but I think he's a fool to accept being used in this way, just for a sex life, and I think Penny needs a damn good slap to get her self-respect and sense of self-worth back.

why don't they just take off her shoes and prop her against a stove...
and it should REALLY be noted that she is ashamed of her character having to wear a stupid suit and be pawed at by jerks... isn't that what kaley cuoco is doing right now....
life imitates art...

The following 2 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35
I think Leonard will take a very different tack now she's got a ring on her finger, re flaunting herself on screen, or getting the girls out to promote his tenure opportunities. I bet there will be more pamphlets about college. He's going to try to recreate the ideal family life he never had, some plastic pastel suburban fantasy, and that isn't who he is capable of being, and it certainly isn't Penny.
The following 4 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Trust No One, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jomi25, Jislane35
(04-30-2014, 11:20 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I think Leonard will take a very different tack now she's got a ring on her finger, re flaunting herself on screen, or getting the girls out to promote his tenure opportunities. I bet there will be more pamphlets about college. He's going to try to recreate the ideal family life he never had, some plastic pastel suburban fantasy, and that isn't who he is capable of being, and it certainly isn't Penny.

Penny has no idea what she is gotten herself into Space. She will learn real quick though.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-30-2014, 11:24 PM)ses1515 Wrote: Penny has no idea what she is gotten herself into Space. Still learn real quick though.

I'm not so sure about Penny any more. She's let Leonard get away with a lot of stuff all through the season. And she has excused it by thinking he loves her. Leonard's concept of love is pretty twisted. He's used it to tear her down to nothing. Now he's going to rebuild her into a better more Leonard-friendly Penny, with nobody competing with him for her attention. If when we meet up with them again in September they are happily planning their future, then we'll know that we are dealing with a very different Penny than the one we fell in love with. And it's a Penny we aren't going to even like.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jomi25, Jislane35