Favorite Kaley Cuoco Character?
Penny, Wanda(Last Ride), or Hannah Rinaldi(Authors Anonymous)?
I believe i am impartial towards the three of them.
I'll have to get back to you on that...*rushes off to download* Smile I have only seen her in Charmed. I feel bad!!! I must see these others.

I like this image from The Last Ride.

[Image: MV5BMjE0NjgwNjY4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYx...SY720_.jpg]
U should see the others!!!She is especially good in all of them!!!
Argh. For some reason, Pajamas, that image isn't showing up on my end. Lessee...

[Image: 242tvtu.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
Can you see it now..... arrghhh damn it's huge!

[Image: still-of-kaley-cuoco-and-jesse-james-in-...(2012).jpg]

I wonder if this influenced Kaley Cuoco's future decisions?

The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Gamma
I've enjoyed Kaley's work in the films mentioned but they really haven't called for a lot of range. And, as for Charmed, her work included some of the worst acting I have ever seen on television, especially her final episode. Of course, that was the level the show was on that season so her crappy acting was still a lot better than that of the other featured actors.
(10-19-2014, 02:21 AM)devilbk Wrote: I've enjoyed Kaley's work in the films mentioned but they really haven't called for a lot of range. And, as for Charmed, her work included some of the worst acting I have ever seen on television, especially her final episode. Of course, that was the level the show was on that season so her crappy acting was still a lot better than that of the other featured actors.

I'm really not familar with Kaley's film roles, but I have to think she needs a branch out type of role. Scifi action type would be nice. Still want to see JP and KCS as a couple in a movie and something very different.