Kaley gets hair cut (for real this time)
So, what do you think? Sorry can't figure out how to put the pics up, but here's the article.

http://www.webpronews.com/kaley-cuoco-cu...-2-2014-04
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
I'm generally supposrtive of bobs, given that I have one. I think she'd suit it. I'm guessing they'll either change SOMETHING ELSE about TBBT, by leaving it short, or put on a vaguely unconvincing wig. If this were a better show I'd expect them to lampshade it in the show (did I use that right?) and somehow slip it into the story. It's quite a big deal for me when a character suddenly has different hair. When Jim started trying to cover his slightly receding hairline (which was perfectly lovely anyway) with that Hitler-fringe I had a small fit on my living room floor.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 3 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, queenoftheDales
I really like it. Kaley is gorgeous; I can't believe how many people think otherwise.
To add pics, simply type in the reply box. Hit 'preview post' and it takes you to the main editor.

And there's a little icon of a mountain, which looks like this...    

Click on it and paste in the 'IMAGE LOCATION'.

[Image: cut_14042478_616.jpg]

There are other links in here as well, like the video icon, for youtube etc.
O.k. I really like the Bob on her, but it just dawned on me that unless they put extensions on her for season 8 she'll have practically the same cut and color hair as Leonard's mom. Just slap a pair of glasses on the girl and Leonard can easily pretend he's doing his mom. (Shivers uncontrollably)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
Nutz, I'm such dithering git, I forgot to try and put yer pictures up.
Appo-logeys!
Here's TWO I can find anyroad...

[Image: rs_600x600-140424152142-600.Kayley-Cuoco...042414.jpg]
[Image: kaley-cuoco-haircut-pic.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
It's definitely a more put-together look for her. Long hair can get to be a bloody nuisance. (I had hair down to my waist for a long while - great for Cousin It impersonations, but it took ages to dry.) A new look for her, translating to a new look for Penny, isn't a bad thing, if it signifies her taking back some control of herself and her life.
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp, Jomi25, Nutz
My hair's hardly long and it's still a right faff. I tried to bleach it the other day. It made me look like Myra Hindley crossed with a ginger tabby cat, and cost me £35 to get it fixed at the hairdressers. Saturday gone.

Knowing TBBT, if the short hair makes it onto the show, the newly un-mute-around-women Raj will make some bitchy comment about her looking manly (Does he still behave like an ass? Silly question. Of course he does) or Amy will kick off and go MY HAAAIIIRRR.... WHAT DID YOU DO? NOW I CAN'T BRUSH IT 100 TIMES WHILE YOU SIT THERE WISHING I'D FUCK OFF. *croak*
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Toad, Jomi25
First, your self-description made me laugh. We've all had the look in the mirror and thought 'Ohcrap, serial killer' haircut.

That point about Amy is probably creepily accurate. I'd think Raj is more likely to be supportive, but Leonard will whine about it, particularly if she surprises him. You know the long blonde hair is a 'thing' for him.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp
(04-29-2014, 02:40 PM)Dsnynutz Wrote: O.k. I really like the Bob on her, but it just dawned on me that unless they put extensions on her for season 8 she'll have practically the same cut and color hair as Leonard's mom. Just slap a pair of glasses on the girl and Leonard can easily pretend he's doing his mom. (Shivers uncontrollably)

*snicker* that wasn't funny... no seriously i was in public and i snort laughed and now people are staring and it's all your fault!...

it's ok. I forgive you. (sorry for holding a grudge so long)
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 1 user Likes Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Nutz