0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.22 The Proton Transmogrification
Although it was great to see the original five together for a change in the opening scene, the condescension from Leonard was really hard to take. "It's not May 5th, it's not May 3rd...... But May 4th" really asshat? He could have just said it's May 4th and had Sheldon say "get it, May the 4th?" And her say "oh like May the Force be with you" then she looks horrified that she knows that while Sheldon & Leonard look proud. (End opening scene)

I loved watching Kaley trying not to smile during her lines with Simon and Kunal, speaking of Kunal, it was really great to see him this happy in an episode. You could really see that he was fanboying out during this whole episode. I also loved that no matter how much Penny supposedly hates all the geek stuff, she does pay attention and can spout nerd with the best of them (please have this Penny around more)

Bob Newhart is a God, I love him so much in this episode. His dry wit and sarcastic delivery is definitely something this show has been needing. No offense to the rest of the cast, but most of the time the sarcastic lines sound bitter now. The scenes between him and Jim were funny, touching, and really heartfelt. Something this show usually doesn't do well. I just hope they don't bring him back to often to be Sheldon's "Jedi Master".

So Penny is nearly 30 years old and she hasn't lost anyone close to her, not a Grandparent, uncle, cousin, nothing? I think Sheldon would be interested to know that, cause man, those are some good genes. Big Grin
(Hopefully they'll cancel out the short, lactose/corn intolerant, and asshat genes. Morlock )
With the exception of his scenes with Sheldon, Leonard was a condescending jerk the whole episode. You can really see that Penny wants to marry this guy when she spent 10 minutes of this episode with a horrified/nauseous look on her face that Leonard was going to say yes to her joke proposal (Which makes next weeks proposal even more stupid). Let's not even go into the once socially smart but highly emotional Penny now needs Leonard to cry before she can (it's called Brainwashing, and you can get help, But you need to get the Hell away from him!)

Bernie and Amy, what can I say about their scenes. Well first I need to apologize cause I thought they were in Penny's apartment making the cake and apparently they were in Amy's. Ummm, that's about it other except maybe boring, bland, or unnecessary. They already had the A plot (Sheldon and Proton) and the B plot (Penny and Leonard) they really didn't need a C plot. They could have had the girls at a conference and just not had them on the show for 1 episode. Just cause you have the cast doesn't mean you need to have all of them "have a moment" in each episode. (By the way, did anyone else pick up on the fact they just picked up the cake, cut a part off and then served it anyway. I wonder how much Sheldon would be smiling when he found out his girlfriend served him floor cake).

I'm still thinking about how I want to rate this episode. It's three Blossom if I just watch the Star Wars breakfast scene, Leonard and Sheldon's scenes alone and all of Sheldon and Professor Protons scenes., but if I add Leonard's and Penny's scenes and Bernie's and Amy's scenes I can't decide if it knocks it down to 2 Blossoms or 1.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Satnight815

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7.22 The Proton Transmogrification - by Toad - 04-25-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: 7.22 The Proton Transmogrification - by Toad - 04-25-2014, 08:27 AM
RE: 7.22 The Proton Transmogrification - by Toad - 04-29-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: 7.22 The Proton Transmogrification - by Wisp - 04-29-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: 7.22 The Proton Transmogrification - by Nutz - 05-02-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: 7.22 The Proton Transmogrification - by Nutz - 05-02-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: 7.22 The Proton Transmogrification - by Nutz - 05-02-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: 7.22 The Proton Transmogrification - by Toad - 05-02-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: 7.22 The Proton Transmogrification - by Gamma - 05-02-2014, 11:24 AM