0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.22 The Proton Transmogrification
Now HANG on a minute....I keep skimming past these pictures without properly registering a certain matter....Why is there an owl in this picture?
And is it stuffed? And why? And are those mineral samples or owl pellets, lovingly arrayed before him?
I know none of this is crucial or indeed even vaguely important to the plot, but it's a bloody odd tableau nonetheless..

[Image: TBBT-7x22-10.jpg]

It reminds me of Charles Waterton, a rather mad naturalist, who enjoyed taxiderming various inappropriate animals together and then leaving them around his house to frighten his friends. Here is a portrait of him. If I remember, the inscription with it was along the lines of "Only Waterton, with his unerring sense of the absurd, would have chosen to share his portrait with the dour, decapitated head of a tabby cat."

[Image: paul-stewart-1824-charles-waterton-natur...rtrait.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Satnight815

(04-25-2014, 04:03 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: TBBT-7x22-09.jpg]

The Rest
It looks like she's in time out. I have a nephew who's a toddler, so I know what time out looks like. ...
Did she bite someone?
Refuse to drink her juicy juice?
Ran away after they expressly told her not to?...

Actually the last one kinda makes sense. She made a break for it but got caught on the wire fence. RUN PENNY RUN!

TAKE ME WITH YOU! I CAN'T STAY HERE! - Sheldon
what short lived show turned movie is that line from?
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 1 user Likes Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Jislane35
Penny's entire body language just screams boredom and disinterest and isolation.

"Dammit, I could probably take the little blonde one, but the lumpen linebacker is between me and the door. And even if I get to the sword, there's those pointy knife things in her shoes..."
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, Satnight815
(04-30-2014, 11:04 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Penny's entire body language just screams boredom and disinterest and isolation.

"Dammit, I could probably take the little blonde one, but the lumpen linebacker is between me and the door. And even if I get to the sword, there's those pointy knife things in her shoes..."

not to mention her "it can totally count as assault with a deadly weapon" handbag... if i weren't wearing these damn uggs!
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 2 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Jislane35, Satnight815
Kunal talking about the episode.

Has anyone else noticed that Penny can barely make Ramon Noodles, but apparently both Bernie and Amy can make a multitiered cake, cut it and frost it into a perfect replica of the Death Star. (Which by the way, I can't do and I bake all the time)

Poor, poor waste of skin Penny. Obviously this means Amy is superior for Sheldon since she will easily be able to make him all his favorites from home like homemade split pea soup and croutons when he's sick, and his favorite Peach Cobbler. Puke
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-02-2014, 02:17 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that Penny can barely make Ramon Noodles, but apparently both Bernie and Amy can make a multitiered cake, cut it and frost it into a perfect replica of the Death Star. (Which by the way, I can't do and I bake all the time)

Poor, poor waste of skin Penny. Obviously this means Amy is superior for Sheldon since she will easily be able to make him all his favorites from home like homemade split pea soup and croutons when he's sick, and his favorite Peach Cobbler. Puke

Amy and Bernie wouldn't even think to make something like that, they don't have a Star Wars bone in their bodies. Rolleyes
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-02-2014, 03:01 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Amy and Bernie wouldn't even think to make something like that, they don't have a Star Wars bone in their bodies. Rolleyes

The only one of the bunch with any real talent in the kitchen is Raj. I can't imagine how A & B would have made such a cake. There's no way they have the correct tools or oven.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jislane35
In preparation for this evening's episode, we have the classic bit of cinematography; "Old Farmers Fight with Lightsabers."

"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Cuteness

[Image: 4kbrj6.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas