0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.22 The Proton Transmogrification
Professor Proton helps Sheldon cope with grief, while Leonard turns a relationship milestone into a competition with Penny. Meanwhile, Amy and Bernadette make a "Star Wars Day" gift for the guys.

Guest Stars: Bob Newhart as 'Professor Proton' Arthur

Writers: Jim Reynolds (Story), Maria Ferrari (Story), Jeremy Howe (Story), Steven Molaro (Teleplay), Eric Kaplan (Teleplay), Steve Holland (Teleplay)

Director: Mark Cendrowski

Proton...

[Image: TBBT-7x22-10.jpg]

Check out this cute one...

[Image: The%20Big%20Bang%20Theory%20-%20Episode%...9_FULL.jpg]

And some Shelnard...

The chat...

Awww...

The Rest
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One, Toad
Awww, the second photo could be from the Vintage years. But the illusion is dispelled with the last one. Penny's in a "not welcome to my world" position and looks so distant from the rest. Sad
OH PLEASE...
The following 5 users Like Toad's post:
  • Trust No One, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Jomi25, Wisp
(04-25-2014, 06:23 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Awww, the second photo could be from the Vintage years. But the illusion is dispelled with the last one. Penny's in a "not welcome to my world" position and looks so distant from the rest. Sad

Great take on the pictures toad. Penny does look like the outsider in the picture.

(04-25-2014, 04:03 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Professor Proton helps Sheldon cope with grief, while Leonard turns a relationship milestone into a competition with Penny. Meanwhile, Amy and Bernadette make a "Star Wars Day" gift for the guys.

Guest Stars: Bob Newhart as 'Professor Proton' Arthur

Writers: Jim Reynolds (Story), Maria Ferrari (Story), Jeremy Howe (Story), Steven Molaro (Teleplay), Eric Kaplan (Teleplay), Steve Holland (Teleplay)

Director: Mark Cendrowski

Proton...

[Image: TBBT-7x22-10.jpg]

Check out this cute one...

[Image: TBBT-7x22-01.jpg]

And some Shelnard...

[Image: TBBT-7x22-02.jpg]

The chat...

[Image: TBBT-7x22-04.jpg]

Awww...

[Image: TBBT-7x22-08.jpg]

[Image: TBBT-7x22-09.jpg]

The Rest

Thanks for the pictures TP! I would have loved to see a Shenny hug on the couch.

OH PLEASE...
aww it's a Death Star Cake. cute. Are they celebrating May 4th?

OH PLEASE...
"That's a real thing? What is there Star Wars Christmas?"

"Don't be ridiculous, that's Wookie life day" Big Grin Big Grin Heart
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
Has anyone else noticed that whenever Amy and Bernadette are in a scene, Penny is automatically faded into the background? When they aren't there, she's brought back in. There isn't really any need for this as THERE'S MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE. In the last one she's reminding me of myself at every social gathering.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jislane35
^ Yes, Penny is a threat for them. Especially Amy, who totally pales to Penny.

Re trailer: Even "regular" BB viewers on youtube notice how the geek episodes have disappeared as the show has turned into a full swing rom com.
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 2 users Like Berliner's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jislane35
(04-29-2014, 04:02 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that whenever Amy and Bernadette are in a scene, Penny is automatically faded into the background? When they aren't there, she's brought back in. There isn't really any need for this as THERE'S MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE. In the last one she's reminding me of myself at every social gathering.

reminds me of malcolm in the middle

malcom's mom:i hope you're comfortable. this van doesn't really seat seven
frances wife piama: oh i was just thrown by the seven seats and the seven seat belts!

... back to TBBT
how can there not be enough space. it's a living room in california not the back seat of a clown car...
but at the same time there is so much space she's just floating on the edge...
... does penny ever want to just go...hey hello... still here... waves her arm around?

apparently 2311 North Los Robles defies all laws of physics and space time... I don't think sheldon would be pleased about that...
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 2 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35